The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Love the cakes! Linds -I've said it before - but that cake is amazing!!!! If I have a party for Amys 3rd birthday I might have to commission you to do the cake! You could def open a wee sideline of cake making.

I am shattered!! Yawn!!! Katie had a rough night and Amy was up at 6:05 old time.

Going to clementsmount farm today for her birthday and then a pizza hut tea. I have a 2 year old tomorrow :shock:

Happy birthday to Amy for tomorrow! Enjoy the celebrations :happydance:

Rough night here too - Maeve was quite good but I was up with Odhrán twice for ages he seemed to have gas pains. He's eating a lot of fruit at the minute as well as raisins so maybe they're the culprit? Or the dreaded teeth.

It looks like it's another gorgeous day, enjoy!

It is beautiful outside :hugs: at least there's some bonuses to being up so early!!

Happy birthday for tomorrow Amy!

Cake looks good. DH is the chef in our house, he did a crocquembouche for C's 2nd birthday - was very cool!

Happy birthday for tomorrow Amy!

Cake looks good. DH is the chef in our house, he did a crocquembouche for C's 2nd birthday - was very cool!

Wow! Can he make one for mine please? And post it from Germany?!

Happy Birthday tomorrow wee woman!

I have just purchased a Connecta. It's all Lindsay's fault. :sulk: :haha:

Ooh class Tiggertea! I'm waiting on a mai tei from America, can't wait as Maeve just loves being close, but I'm a baby wearing novice so time will tell if I can get used to it.

here now don't blame me!! :haha:

Not long now til i can order my r&r :dance:

It was a belter of a day!! Wished i hadn't bought only 3/4 length sleeved tops for my maternity wear, was roasting! But if i go buy some it'd be sod's law we wont get any sun til after Lola arrives. Poppy's first night in her big bed!

I loooove croquembouche!!! Nommmmm. Must make one again soon.

Did u enjoy clementsmount lauz? U got a brill day for it!!

I need to blame SOMEONE Linds! :winkwink:

My idea of adventurous in baking is my 'famous' oat and honey muffins.

ooo Connecta. Did you do a custom? :D

I'm waiting on my Toddlerhawk. Should be here this week :thumbup:, it was almost a connecta

FFS CD39. I hate my cycles.

Happy Birthday Amy!

https://www.connectababycarrier.com/images/red-skull-fabric-with-pirate-theme-by-Kokka-Japan-160770-1.jpg

't will be this print. I love it. This coupled with the relative cheapness swung my decision. Along with Linds and her glowing review.

Oh awesome awesome!!! Love it. Action shot with Ethan will be needed :thumbup:

Emma the Toddlerhawks look brill, I'm getting a custom Babyhawk, been waiting over a month now so hopefully it'll be here soon. Tiggertea that fabric's gorgeous.

just ordered our R&R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now the annoying wait for it to arrive

no dispatch time, but it's sent 2nd class recorded... so if it was to be posted tomorrow, it SHOULD be here by the weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->