The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Emma sounds like you did a great job with the BLW and Silas. I had a horrible cough too, know what you mean about nearly weeing yourself. Maeve was still in our room when I had it and I kept waking her up, had to run downstairs to have major fits of coughing, ridiculous! Hope you get better soon especially with going away.

Laura the only reason I can take a full year is I saved money for it in the 5 months I was back at work after having Odhrán, it'll still be tight though.

Yes :hugs: to your friend Emma that's very sad.

it really touches me when someone you've never met does something like that. I have a friend (bnber) who spotted a little vest on ebay and the example one in the pic had Lola on it so she bought it for her, and sent it over just before Poppy's birthday with a top for Pops as well. And also Little Aurora off here GAVE me her doppler and gel. It really touches my heart. And when we got married I got a couple of cards off bnbers I'd never met as well. Barry is always touched as well.

Josie- you are sooo right, it's soo much easier! And they LOVE it. The messes are legendary :haha: especially with something like pasta and sauce. they end up covered. We also spread purees on toast, it was a great way of getting different fruit and veg into her. She will eat anything now, except peas (but will eat them in fish pie, spag bol, chilli etc).

Lauz- I know what u mean. I can't work (panic attacks etc) which is the only reason we can afford for me to be a SAHM (that and Barry makes, well MADE until recently, a decent wage). Pretty sure Barry can only take a week off when Lola is born too. But I'm lucky- I have my MIL 15 mins away this time and both parents retiring in June so I'll actually have daytime help this time!

BnBer I stalked through pregnancy (just picked a random journal when I was about 10 weeks preg, she'd just got her BFP) refers to her hubby as Lob and bump was Lil Lob, referring to Lobsters breeding for life etc. We still call Devin Little Lob!
I came across this brilliant one-off lobster t-shirt in mothercare one day and did end up buying it and sending it to her, hehe!
I love it, I suppose in a way we are all so intimate on here that it makes a strangely strong bond, a lot of people don't 'get it'. It's a sorority :thumbup:

I am so ill :( I am trying trying to resist but its too hard!

I am shivery and I ache ALL over. My head hurts, my throat hurts and I'm dizzy, tired and tearful.
I am also recovering from a small clot in my leg. I ruptured a varicose vein in my calf and my calf is black with a very very deep bruise.

*sad-face*

How are you all? I got my sons DLA into the bank today, but its not due until tues. Is there a bank holiday? or should I be ringing them to say I have been over paid?

not too sure about the DLA rebecca, but sorry you're feeling ill! :hugs:

Monday is a bank holiday in lieu of st patricks day tomorrow.

I have that kind of bond with our march mums. There are about 7-8 of us who have stayed close since having our bubs. We're honorary sisters at this stage! :cloud9:

strange, I get his dla on a tues and carers allowance on a Monday but only got the dla today

Little aurora hope you get well very soon, clot sounds nasty :hugs:

Happy Mothers' Day to all you yummy mummies and yummy mummies to be!

Happy belated mothers day to you all!Hope you all got spoilt rotten!

Emma- so sorry to hear about your friend! People on this forum are so nice though and build such a bond!It's really lovely! I know how you feel about the driving lessons! We (well Graham :haha:) just forked out another£150 for 5 2 hour lessons. Hope you have a good time away.

Little Aurora - hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Right - this easter train thingy!i'mgoing to book for the monday afternoon slot, so if any of you lovely ladies would like to join me you're more than welcome.

This time next week I'll have a 2 year old!!!!

Ah Laura so you'll only have 2 under 2 for another week! Has Amy settled any? Odhrán is very cranky a lot of the time at the minute, must be his teeth. Think we might just go to the Easter train down here to save us the drive but hope you enjoy it x

those teeth are nasty buggers. we are still waiting on the back 4 molars :wacko:

It must be so painful for them. I think that's all Odhrán has to get as well, the only time I can get a good look is when he's giggling or shouting!

Ah Laura so you'll only have 2 under 2 for another week! Has Amy settled any? Odhrán is very cranky a lot of the time at the minute, must be his teeth. Think we might just go to the Easter train down here to save us the drive but hope you enjoy it x

She's settled a bit thank goodness - back to sleeping all night, but still crying when we put her to bed.

Goodness you girls are doing well if it's only the molars you have to get, we still have no canines! xx

11 teeth here, neeearly 12. I'm having a lovely time in sunny east England! So bright and ladybirds everywhere :D

Ah, rub it in about the sunshine! It's miserable here!

Think we're teething here too - Matilda doesn't stop chewing her hands and is dribbling all over the place!

Hope all the sick people are feeling better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->