The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Lolol! Graham keeps you on your toes :), but awesome! The girls will love that surely!

Congrats Wyntir! :happydance:

Static caravan sounds like good fun Laura, enjoy!

I live in a static caravan, so the novelity has worn off for me!!! Being living in it 3 years now but we just got our planning permission approved today so we'll be building a house soon!!! :cloud9:

Hubby & I went a drive one day to millisle & were looking a those caravans they are beautiful right enough. :flower:

Really happy that you got planning permisson majella! I'm sure after 3 years you're going bonkers!

I think it'll be really good for the kids(if we keep it that long) I always remember going to my friends caravan and really enjoying it x

we had a touring caravan for years and every summer we would go round mainland uk/europe. it was amazing! apart from the toilet arrangements...

Great you got your pp Majella! That's the dream being able to build your own house.

My in-laws have a super campervan, they have let us stay in it a few times to get a full night's sleep! It's really comfy and roomy, looking forward to holidays with the wee ones in it.

Wow! Building your own house! That's very excited, a proper special family home. We looked at buying land before we moved here, but it didn't happen, not sure teenage-me would've been happy in a static caravan with my whole family for any lenght of time!

I'd love a caravan, can't talk husband into it though :haha:

Brilliant news about pp Majella, we built our house and although it was a long haul it was so worth it :cloud9:

so what's everyones' weekend plans?!

Ladies with playgroup age kiddies (or older!), can I please pick your brains?

If you received a "funded" place for your child... were there many other bills alongside? Like for snacks etc?

A couple of pics for you ladies,

For those who haven't seen him, this is Jax Raylan, and I'am on :cloud9:
30032012533.jpg31032012537.jpg

Now i'll go back and read through the past few days.

awk wyntir congrats again, he's just beautiful!! :hugs:

Jax is gorgeous congrats and well done Wyntir! :happydance:

Oh Wyntir he's just beautiful! Congratulations!

Ladies with playgroup age kiddies (or older!), can I please pick your brains?

If you received a "funded" place for your child... were there many other bills alongside? Like for snacks etc?

We pay £12.50 a month for snacks and visitors to the school (zoo, farm, aquarium, orchestra...) I know friends who pay less, but are then asked to bring in things like packs of wipes, or toilet rolls or something - to be honest, I'd rather pay the £12.50!

A couple of pics for you ladies,

For those who haven't seen him, this is Jax Raylan, and I'am on :cloud9:
View attachment 366209View attachment 366211

Now i'll go back and read through the past few days.

He's a wee pet!

We're gonna be billed £25/month for snacks. I thought that was a wee bit 'spensive! :blush: Also have a registration fee to pay before she starts.

25 a month does seem excessive!! how much does an apple and a biscuit a day cost, like really!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->