The Northern Ireland Crew!!

I'm not doing much over easter, we are going to Dublin for a few days next week tho :happydance: and back to work on the 16th :thumbup:

Linds what time is the sling meet? And where? Might try and get there.

it's in lisburn debs! 10-12! ill get u the link! if any other ladies fancy it, you're more than welcome!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Northern-Ireland-Slingmeet/154728701258847?ref=ts

wyntir- i know how u feel, i was fucking PETRIFIED when barry went back to work, but in 2/3 days you will be a pro- and the day flies in! just try and get out for a walk or even to the shop or something every day- the fresh air is brill for clearing your head!

Happy Easter! We're just goin to take the kids to Portrush for the day on Thurs, only because it's meant to rain during the week that's the only day to stay dry! We tried to get a caravan to hire for a few days but they were all booked up already, think you must need to book months in advance around easter time! Might just take them to W5 or something indoors tomorrow :)

Happy Easter!!!

We were at FOBs parents yesterday for big dinner and big dinner at Kev's parents today :) got to get boy to get then we'll be playing Skyrim :thumbup:

My parents didn't send me chocolate!!! They live in Switzerland!!! :growlmad:

now THAT... is just plain wrong. :nope:

ill never forget the year my mum and dad got me, barry and my brother a hotel chocolat egg each!! :shock: 20 quid a pop but my god... ive never tasted anything like it. plus it was almost an inch thick!!

thats it there

https://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk/Chocolate-Egg-P300245/

Hubba hubba that's on next years 'I'm having' list.

i was a member of their chocolate tasting club for a few months, back when i could justify 20 quid a month on choccy :blush:

the egg is un-fucking-believable!!

We did nothing for Easter. Soft play yesterday, and bowling today. We're going egg rolling tomorrow and having a BBQ, and that's as close to Easter as it gets for us. Didn't get an egg :(

ill never forget the year my mum and dad got me, barry and my brother a hotel chocolat egg each!! :shock: 20 quid a pop but my god... ive never tasted anything like it. plus it was almost an inch thick!!

I am a total chocoholic, LOVE Hotel Chocolat, Owen has got me their eggs for the past 4 years but this year I insisted he waits until the sale - £26 on an egg is a bit silly! He got me 3 wee packs of their chocs in the meantime though! Their eggs are amazing. Was a member of the tasting club too but can't really justify that anymore and wasn't keen on the boozy ones. Far too much chocolate here at the minute but I think I can deal with that!

We went to Castleward yest and Easter steam train here maybe tomorrow, weather permitting.

yeah im not really into the boozy ones either! In fact i dont like alcohol in food (that u can taste, obv a bit of wine in a risotto or something is fine), baileys cheesecake is my idea of hell! Did u ever try their blueberry truffle? To DIE for!! My current favourite is salted caramels by artisan du chocolat tho, u cannot even imagine how good they are!! My wee brother brings me a little box back from london every time he comes home for a visit!

Salted caramels are gorgeous, got those from HC but haven't heard of artisan du chocolat, sounds fancy! Is the blueberry truffle white choc? I'm not a huge white choc fan but yes they were gorgeous. Love the Eton Mess ones and any pralines especially the pistachio ones. No I don't like booze that's strong tasting in food either except stuff like spag bol.

Their sale is on, you'd be gutted if you paid full price for this:

https://www.hotelchocolat.co.uk/Big-Easter-Egg-P300252/

Think a trip to town is called for!

Hope everyone is enjoying the break :happydance:

https://www.artisanduchocolat.com/

I go through booze-food phases. Nothing perks me up like bar of Lindt cognac, hm hm hm!

:sick:

my folks got us lindor eggs, nommmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"