The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Ladies, I need some advice, my OH and I have been ttc for 13 months now, I am currently on cd60! and no sign of af or a bfp! :wacko:

Whats going on? Do you think I should go to the doc? would he even be able to do anything for me ?:shrug:

Its starting to get me down :(

I'm sorry to hear that doodle :hugs: Are you cycles usually really long? I don't have any great advice, hopefully one of the other girls will know a bit more, but it wouldn't hurt to see your doc!

We loved W5 too, the first bit where the mini tescos etc is is probably the best for Amys age range, the other 2 bits were a bit "old" for her.

We went to the easter steam train on easter tuesday. Had a lovely day. No Easter Bunny though :( But Amy got an Easter egg (even though we let on she was still 1 :blush:) And she got a few balloon animals x

im sorry to hear that doodle, like laura said, are your cycles usually this long? If they're not, I'd be going to your GP tbh! Do u know when you ovulated?

Glad u had fun lauz! Poppy's obsessed with balloons! How are thing with u anyway? x

Yes doodle go to the docs, they'll prob take blood tests etc and hopefully refer you to the a fertility clinic as you have been ttc for over a year. That's what happened to me, I wasn't getting periods for months and my usual cycle was between 40 - 65! Turned out I've pcos, not saying that you do, although that is a symptom. I needed clomid to conceive my son with over 2 years of trying, but it is still possible to conceive naturally as I've my daughter to prove this lol!! Good luck x

Ok ladies I finally caved in yesterday & got myself a Facebook :blush:. I think I'm missing all the gossip & craic at work :dohh:. So if anyone would like to add me it's Majella Graham. :hugs:

im sorry to hear that doodle, like laura said, are your cycles usually this long? If they're not, I'd be going to your GP tbh! Do u know when you ovulated?

Glad u had fun lauz! Poppy's obsessed with balloons! How are thing with u anyway? x

Grand thanks honey. How's you? I'm so excited for you, not long now til little Lola makes an appearance :happydance:

Majella - I can't find you on FB. I'm Laura Cobbold if you want to add me, photo at the mo is of me, OH and 2 girls xx

thanks girls :hugs:
My cycles are normally around 34 days, so quite long but never this long :dohh:
Nuke, I have absolutely no idea when I ovulated, can never seem 2 figure it out
I've made a doc appointment for 2moro eve so hopefully she will help me

thanks again girls :flower:

good doodle, let us know! and i know how u feel, despite multiple daily OPKs i could never figure out when i ov'd either! :dohh:

Lauz I know! getting close now eh? Can't believe it!! 1 week til project evacuation commences!!

Good luck at the doc's Doodlebug, hopefully you conceive soon. It took us 16 months to conceive DS, thought it was never going to happen!

The Easter train sounds great Laura!

Yeah you're on the countdown now Nuke!

Hi everyone, sorry for being so rubbish recently and for just dipping in and out occasionally. Breastfeeding has been a real struggle and challenge and has taken up pretty much all of my days since Matilda was born. But when she reached 4 months things got a bit better and I'm feeling a bit more human now! And have a little more time on my hands. Anyway, hope everyone is well and that I can contribute a bit more!

no need to apologise speccy! Good to hear from you and great to hear things are getting better!

So, i'm not long home from the docs. She was lovely :) She gave me tablets to take for a week to bring on af and then when I have my next normal period I have to go in on certain days to have blood tests done.
Am not sure how I feel now.....does this mean theres something wrong? :cry:

:hugs: not nessarily Doodle, they'll probably do bloods at the start and end of your cycle to check if you're ovulating.
There maybe no problem at all but they just want to check what's happening. Keep us informed, and there's loads of women on BnB who know loads about these tests and possible outcomes x

Thanks emy, just sat and had a lil cry :blush: am feeling better now.

Know knew this ttc lark would be so emotional!?!? I was niaeve (sp?) enough to think it would happen straight away:dohh:

It's good that they're taking it seriously and looking into it, Doodlebug. I've read about so many people on here whose doctors don't do much to help at all, or it takes them months to get anything done. Fingers crossed it happens soon for you :flower:

Thanks emy, just sat and had a lil cry :blush: am feeling better now.

Know knew this ttc lark would be so emotional!?!? I was niaeve (sp?) enough to think it would happen straight away:dohh:

Doodle I hope you have some joy soon. I have 2 good friends in the same position. One has PCOS the other had a wee boy of 5 & TTC for 4 years cant get another one. Its heartbreaking. I just dont know how Id cope if I was TTC again & it wasnt happening. Big Big :hugs: to you & lots of :dust:.

We got Ellen Baptised on Sunday & wot a fantastic day!!
https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n532/majellagraham/IMG_0039-1.jpg
https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n532/majellagraham/IMG_0019.jpg
https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n532/majellagraham/P1010817.jpg
https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n532/majellagraham/P1010819.jpg
https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n532/majellagraham/P1010820.jpg

And to top it all off my cousin who had a baby 2 weeks after Ellen was born asked me to be Godmother to her wee man!! :cloud9:
https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n532/majellagraham/IMG_0122.jpg

congrats on the baptism maj! doodle like the ladies have said, that doesn't mean there's anything wrong at all! we were TTC for 18 months before we got our :bfp: first time round. it's heartbreaking. if u ever need a chat im here :hugs:

aww thanks girls, dunno where id be without this bloomin forum! :blush:

I know i'm lucky that my doc has kick-started things. onwards and upwards from here methinks!

You girls are great
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"