The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Hmm Nuke the salted caramel boxes look very inviting on their website! Never heard of Lindt cognac Emma, love the Lindor though, had one of those eggs yesterday.

Did anyone go on the Easter train to Whitehead? We didn't bother with the one here due to the weather plus they would've charged £4 for each baby and £5 per adult which is a bit steep for all the distance it goes.

we went swimming! not very exciting but money's tight!

I got artisan du chocolat ones one christmas - yum!
We went up to McCart's fort (cave hill) to roll eggs this morning, then BBQ :) Well we didn't quite make it all the way up, but wee Charlotte walked all the way , she did better than me!

Totally off topic but does anyone else get a popup window from SMA everytime they open BnB, (Im on a laptop)??? :growlmad:

mine tries to but i have a popup blocker!

Normally my laptop is great I cant remember the last time a got a popup but its everytime i log on & just on BnB. I actually thought i was clicking on something for a while.

that's so inappropriate i think. if i was struggling with bfing and logged on for support and a big fucking SMA advert popped up i would not be impressed!!

I agree Linds! As you know, I've been FF since the start, but even I think it's inappropriate! :grr:

well i only managed 5 days of BFing and i remember coming on to get support at around day 2/3 and if that had come up i think i would have burst into tears and just said FUCK IT and not even tried to continue

Hmm Nuke the salted caramel boxes look very inviting on their website! Never heard of Lindt cognac Emma, love the Lindor though, had one of those eggs yesterday.

Did anyone go on the Easter train to Whitehead? We didn't bother with the one here due to the weather plus they would've charged £4 for each baby and £5 per adult which is a bit steep for all the distance it goes.

I'm going today Josie! £11 each!:wacko: So I just pretended that Amy only turns 2 at the end of this month:blush: I'll just bring a wee egg with us incase she throws a wobbly. Will report back if it's any good.

I have a pop up blocker too, and I can see something keeps trying to pop up when I log onto BnB. Definitely inappropriate x

I have a pop-up blocker too, sounds like something to pass on to the admins. I don't think it's appropriate but am also suprised as the advertising is meant to be strict for formulas. Tbh I don't think it would be very nice having a BFing one either, feeding choices shouldn't require adverts. I think we are parents can make our own decisions.

that's so inappropriate i think. if i was struggling with bfing and logged on for support and a big fucking SMA advert popped up i would not be impressed!!

So true!! Personally its just annoying that you have to close all the time.

I have a pop-up blocker too, sounds like something to pass on to the admins. I don't think it's appropriate but am also suprised as the advertising is meant to be strict for formulas. Tbh I don't think it would be very nice having a BFing one either, feeding choices shouldn't require adverts. I think we are parents can make our own decisions.

Does anyone know how to report to admin?? :shrug:

if u go to the main page there's a "forum help and testing" board!

We all went to W5 on Easter Monday, was packed! I thought it was ok but not really worth the money if you ask me, maybe if the kids were a bit older and less people in it to really get into the things available! A nice woman coming out as we were in the queue handed us a receipt for 2 Adult and 2 Children so we ended up saving 20 odd quid anyway! Went to Portrush on Thursday and got nice weather for it, Alex had a ball going on all the rides, he got to go on the cyclone this year with us, he loved it! We took Madison on the mini roller coaster, couldn't really tell if she liked it or not lol she just sat there totally bemused.

On the breastfeeding subject, I lasted 1 day!

awwwww the cyclone was always my favourite! :D

I thought W5 was great! poppy had a blast in the mini tesco and sensory part, and the wee bit wer u build the wendy house!

Madison seemed to like the music part best (for 5 mins anyway lol) she doesn't play imaginary play yet so she just started lifting pretend food off the shelves and dropping them! I think she loved running around the place more than anything but everything else she wasn't really interested.

Our friend brought his little boy over this morning and Madison didn't even acknowledge him, he went right up to her and pointed saying 'what that' with a big smile on his face and it was as if he wasn't there!

bless her. i hope they get a diagnosis/treatment soon (if that's what she needs!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->