The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Baby n Bump is awesome dont know where id be without it!! :flower:

me neither!! it's been such a big part of my life for so long now it'd be like losing a friend if it ever went away!

Sorry for not posting regularly, Most of my time is taken up by Jax these days.

Last night was a difficult one, not because of Jax, just it's almost that date and i just can't stop thinking of my little angel.

huge hugs wyntir :hugs:

Doodle- glad the doc is trying to sort things out for you. Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon xx

Majella - glad the wee woman had a good day!

Last night was a difficult one, not because of Jax, just it's almost that date and i just can't stop thinking of my little angel.

:hugs: i know how u feel. i really really do. it's so difficult. how is bfing going now hun?

PinkPanda, we have always loved W5 - but we've always gone with friends so that the girls have someone to tear around with - awesome though that you got a free go :)
doodle, glad your doc has got the ball rolling for you - although it must be scary for you, it's certainly better than being fobbed off :)
Speccy, hi :wave:
Lovely pics Majella :)
Wyntir, :hugs: give the wee man some extra special hugs

As for me, I'm in Germany! (any slings you want me to big on Lindsay?) I have survived the first week :)
I have never walked so much in my life nor up and down so many hills - I will be superfit soon - I hope so anyway, as I'm in turning in to a fat f*ck with all the gorgeous stuff in the bakeries!) And even now at 20/21 weeks, people still can't tell I'm pregnant, just fat. grrrr

Germany :happydance: Whats it like over there?? I've always wanted to go to germany. Where bouts are you?

wooooooo for germany!! glad the move went well!! god id go mad in a patisserie right now...

Awww Majella, wee Ellen looks beautiful in her gown!

Hugs to you Wyntir :hugs:

I'd love to go to Germany one day. Friends of ours recently moved to Munich so maybe one day we'll make it. I wouldn't be able to resist the bakeries either. We went to Paris a few years ago and the stuff in the patisseries is just awesome!

we're near to Dusseldorf, it's nice here, lots of rain and hills though!

Im sure I speak for all the ladys here when I say we all totally understand. :hugs:

Im sure I speak for all the ladys here when I say we all totally understand. :hugs:

100%. :thumbup:

Hi everyone :flower:

Nice to get a catch up, lots of news!!!! I've been dipping in and out due to a sick baba and starting back at work :cry:

Yeah lots going on here! Lou hope your LO gets well soon and you're adjusting ok to work.

Big :hugs: Wyntir x

Speccy that's great you're coping well with the bf, well done :happydance:

Holywood mum I can't believe you're in Germany already! Sounds like a beautiful country, my mum and dad did a European road trip two years ago and went to the Black Forest. One day when we can start taking holidays again we might get there! Hope you're all settling in well, do you speak German?

Majella, wee Ellen is beautiful in her gown, lovely pics, looks like you had a great day. I didn't think of taking pics of the gown and wee shoes, that's a good idea.

Maeve had her first session of baby yoga today, she loved it, but there was no way she was lying down for the mother and baby relaxation at the end of it! She is rolling all over the place now, shouting and babbling lots and on 3 meals a day, whilst we're still doing TW she loves toast and eats it no bother - Odhrán tended to choke on it as he stuffed it all in at once. She's still waking for a bottle during the night though and in beside us at 5am for an hour or two!

Yeah lots going on here! Lou hope your LO gets well soon and you're adjusting ok to work.

Big :hugs: Wyntir x

Speccy that's great you're coping well with the bf, well done :happydance:

Holywood mum I can't believe you're in Germany already! Sounds like a beautiful country, my mum and dad did a European road trip two years ago and went to the Black Forest. One day when we can start taking holidays again we might get there! Hope you're all settling in well, do you speak German?

Majella, wee Ellen is beautiful in her gown, lovely pics, looks like you had a great day. I didn't think of taking pics of the gown and wee shoes, that's a good idea.

Maeve had her first session of baby yoga today, she loved it, but there was no way she was lying down for the mother and baby relaxation at the end of it! She is rolling all over the place now, shouting and babbling lots and on 3 meals a day, whilst we're still doing TW she loves toast and eats it no bother - Odhrán tended to choke on it as he stuffed it all in at once. She's still waking for a bottle during the night though and in beside us at 5am for an hour or two!

loads of ppl start going on about how bad it is to bring baby in with you because you'll never get them out yadda yadda yadda. RUBBISH. you do what u gotta do. poppy's been in with us loads of times due to teething/sickness/generally being unsettled and we've never had any bother getting her back into her bed once she feels better! poppy was the same at baby massage, she started rolling at about 10/12 weeks and although she loved the massage classes, she was like a wriggly wee eel! she's just never been content to sit at peace! always has needed to be on the go, never been into being held etc. i think it's why she was crawling/walking so very early!

and that's awesome about the finger food! we did BLW and will never spoonfeed a baby, but so many ppl think TW is just purees with no finger food til way later, my friend's son was still being spoonfed at 18 months!! point blank refused to feed himself!

Yeah Lindsay Maeve is very active, during activities like massage and now yoga she is just babbling/noseying at the other babies or rolling about the place! It's good fun watching the babies interact though, even with her and Odhrán I swear they have their own wee language, they're probably plotting against us! Though she does loves being held, loves sleeping in my arms too much! As you say you do what you have to do, I could sit holding her in a chair for two hours or get two hours sleep in bed. Though my friend's wee girl is Odhrán's age and is in beside them all night every night, again though it's what works best for her at the minute. Yeah I was so happy to see her eat the toast no bother, she loved it! We did TW with Odhrán but he wanted to finger feed himself when he was still quite young thankfully.

we plan on co-sleeping with lola :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->