The Northern Ireland Crew!!

I seen a cake stand just like that at a local wedding show .. wish I could remember what cake maker it was !!! .. you could maybe borrow theirs :)

Are you telling me it was sunny last week?! I was away in England where it was miserable. Can't believe I missed the rare good weather!

It was good for 2 days my direction speccy, but still a tad coolish (Antrim Coast) x

Hey girls!! Hope you don't mind if I join you? Have only just discovered this thread!
My name's Jemma, Im 28 and live in County Armagh with hubby and our daughter, who's 18 months!
Worked as a solicitor until I packed it all in in February of this year to be at home with my daughter (probably killing any chance I have of a career in the future but it feels right being at home with her for the time being anyway!) Recently had a miscarriage at 7 weeks and we are back to TTCing again - have a huge dilemma with that as if I fall pg anytime soon, Ill be quite far gone for my best friend's wedding in March 2013 at which Im matron of honour (not sure how she would react to news that I was pg but that's a whole separate issue!)
Anyway, sorry for rambling, am looking forward to getting to know you all, will be great to have some buddies from good old NI :happydance: xxxx

Hi Jemma :) I'm an NI imposter, having recently moved to Germany... Pregnant with our third. Sorry to hear of your MC, hope you won't be waiting much longer for a sticky bean - I'd like to htink your friend would be thrilled at the news of your pregnancy, you'll just have to get a beautiful maternity dress!

Doodle - 8 weeks already!!!! How have you been keeping?

I know, crazy eh?!? I've been great thank god, just quite tired. Had my first midwife app this week, she was really nice :) dont get a scan till 16 weeks tho! it feels so far away :dohh:

That's great you're feeling good, I remember being so tired in first tri it was unreal, as I was getting out of the car at home after work I'd be starting to take my clothes off to go to bed :haha:

Hopefully the next few weeks will fly by, it seems like ages when you're counting the own though x

Hi ladies :flower: I was directed this way by doodlebug. I just found out yesterday that. I'm pregnant! Due April 9th :cloud9: this is my 2nd pregnancy after my first ended in mc in January, so we are excited but cautious.

I live near the international airport, and am glad to have finally found some local people to chat with! So many people on here are from the states and things seem to be v different there.

Can't wait to chat with you all!

Congrats on your BFP and hoping this is a sticky bean for you :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"