The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Congrats doggylover!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!
We're just back from a mini-break at the north coast - travelling with a toddler is crazy -hubby and me need a holiday to get over that holiday!! It was great though, weather pretty bad but lo was content to sit on the beach with her bucket and spade! Have to say I thought Portrush looked fab, theyve done so much work to tidy it up and its looking a lot better these days!!
Anyone else off on any hols?? xx

Congrats doggylover!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!
We're just back from a mini-break at the north coast - travelling with a toddler is crazy -hubby and me need a holiday to get over that holiday!! It was great though, weather pretty bad but lo was content to sit on the beach with her bucket and spade! Have to say I thought Portrush looked fab, theyve done so much work to tidy it up and its looking a lot better these days!!
Anyone else off on any hols?? xx

Hi Jemsybabes, glad you had a nice time. DH and I were in Bushmills over the 12th with my parents and 20month old in a caravan so I know how you feel. But I think this was an easy holiday keeping lo entertained, it'll be in about 5 years time if the weather is bad we'll all be stressed lol :winkwink:.

Nothing major else planned here, off to the Olympics for a couple of days this weekend.

Where about are you from? I'm just at the start of the Antrim coast...

Hope this blooming weather picks up, I feel like emigrating to be honest :growlmad:

Hi everybody else:flower:

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I'm off to Dublin this weekend for a hen party, then next Wednesday going to France for a week with my best friend (also the hen) as she is getting married out there in September, so busy enough this month, which is good as I'm a teacher and have found being off means I feel like each day of this pregnancy is lasting a lifetime!!

Haven't been up the coast in a while, but people keep saying port rush is looking great. Must try and get up before end of summer and into the wine bar.

Hi ladies :)

its nice to hear portrush is cleaning up a bit, last time I was there it had got really run down, and i have great memories of there from when I was wee. Cant wait to bring my LO there :)
Im a classroom assistant and the time goin in sooo slowly too, I shouldnt be complaining but I dunno what im gunna do for another month!

My hubby is a teacher and absolutely loves the long hols - you gals should def enjoy them - when I was working full-time it used to drive me bonkers when hubby got off all summer and I had to work - a week here or there isn't the same!!!
Doggylover - does your friend know your preggers?? Its that dilemma of having a hen do to go to during those early weeks when you can't drink but cant tell anyone - using the old antibiotics line??!! :haha: So jel that you're off to France - we were in the South of France a couple of years ago and it was totally beautiful!!!!
Angel - nothing else major planned??? The olympics????? Thats major!!!!!! So jealous, that'll be AMAZING!! Think I would have loved to get over to the Aquatics Centre with my binoculars to watch the men's swimming :winkwink: :winkwink: he he!!

Jemsy, we decided we would tell my best friend, so told her yesterday, first person to find out! Since its just going to be the two of us out in France, my dh and I felt more comfortable with her knowing in case something happens, and also I didn't want her to think I was being sulky and no fun on her hen!!!:haha: it isn't what we would have chosen- we always planned families first, but these things happen!!

Anyone slightly addictd to the Olympics? I'm not even a sports fan and it's on permenantly in out house atm!!

Welcome to the new ladies! Sorry I've been AWOL for the past while. What's this weather all about eh?! Looking sort of promising today though.

Must take a trip up to portrush, haven't been in years xx

We were in portrush/stewart as well!! We staying in a geo dome! https://www.blairscaravans.com/geo-domes

I would highly recommend!! they are awesome!!!

LittleAurora that looks like a mad place to stay.

Flying visit in here, welcome girls! Just grabbing a few mins on laptop while Jax is spending time with daddy. We attended The Big Latch on this morning, and met Emma!!! Lovely to meet you and Kevin, Emma.

Slightly annoyed, it would seem my period has returned, I was enjoying it not being around. I assumed with bf it would be quite some time before I would have the bother again. :growlmad:

Evening all,
Jemsy, your break sounds good, glad your wee one was cooperative!
Doggyy, enjoy your trip to france!
aurora, those tent things look cool!
Hi Wyntir :)
There's not so much olympics coverage in Germany, 1 channel, and v biased coverage! But we've had some decent weather so I guess that makes up for it! We got nearly a full day at the outdoor pool this week :)
No holidays here to speak of, but I'm 36 weeks tomorrow, so no great surprise! Should be seeing some friends next weekend, but not sure if we're going to them or they're coming to us - we haven't seen their new place yet, but I don't fancy 3 hours in the car!

Nooooooooooooo Emma! Period sucks, sorry to hear you got it already. Ah being a woman is hard sometimes.

Nice to meet you! There were a lot of people I knew there but don't see much. Did you leave before the newspaper guy arrived? There's a great collection of picks in the Carrick times, I'm looking numpty-licious!

Why are some people so mean?! I was exhibiting at a bridal fair yesterday and someone broke one of my pieces on purpose!! RAGEIN!!!!!
At another fair some one even tried to steal bits of a couple of my bouquets! Even if they had of got away with it, the bits would have been broken and useless!!! GRRRR!!!!111

That' really bad aurora! I'd be fuming... I think I'd have found it hard to control myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->