The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Is everyone enjoying our summer weather ???

It's so annoying as when it's nice late on either I'm working or dh is working and dd goes down after 6! Luckily missed a lot of the flooding,dear help some of those who's things are ruined!

:happydance: I got my appointment through for the infertility clinic. Its on 18th July, all moving very fast!!

:happydance: Glad you got yourappt through doodlebug!

That weather is shocking!

have 2 sick girls with vom and diarrhoea at the moment, not a nice place to be :nope:

That's fantastic news Doodle! Let us know how it goes :flower:

Thank you girls :)
The weather is wild! hope the girls are better soon lauzie :)

What hospital are you attending doodlebug? My consultant was dr manderson at lvh

Im at the south west acute hospital in Enniskillen, consultant is Dr. Cheah. What will they do at the first apointment?

Well my first one waS a disaster I got a trainee who basically said go home lose weight,someday you'll have a baby! I went to my gp and sobbed! The next week I got an appointment to see the proper dr.he scanned me for cysts and gave me metformin,I had 2 more appointments 6 months apart before he gave me Clomid as I had lost weight (thanks to met) and my cycles were almost regular.

Ps we always holiday in Enniskillen,we rent a wee place called the garden house in ballycassidy,I love it.x

aww no wonder you cried to your gp, that was nasty!
I'm sure I will be told to loose weight too :( oh well, time will tell
xx

Doodle, great news on your first appt! I have no personal experience, only thing I'd say is take your OH with you - sounds really obvious but a friend waited months for a fertitlity appointment, then her DH didn't go with her (not cos he couldn't have got off work, they just didn't think he needed to!) - to me it was obvious both people should be at a fertility appt! Anyway, they were put back months after that waiting for another appt... Hope it goes well!!
I've seen some of the awful photos from the rain, not sorry to have missed that - it's been pretty wet in Germany too, but not that bad - seems to alternate a blazing hot day with a day of torrential rain - we're due a wet one today!

Dr. Manderson was my consultant for my last pregnancy :) though he apparently isn't at LVH much these days.

Dr. Manderson was my consultant for my last pregnancy :) though he apparently isn't at LVH much these days.

Yeah he's also the sadistic >#<%~~# who did my (unsuccessful) ecv! When I told him he made my baby he thought it was hilarious!

Ladies guess what!?!? I got my :bfp: this morning!! :dance:

ETA: Please dont say anything on fb

I bet your in shock!!
Thats amazing news!!

Did you have signs or just you just decide to test?

no signs at all, my period was due on saturday and didnt come so I thought i'd test just for the sake of it! I never in a million years thought it would come up positive!!!

Brilliant!!! that's absolutely perfect!! Have you told the other half?

Wow!!!! I'm made up for you honestly there's nothing like that feeling! Enjoy every second!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->