The Northern Ireland Crew!!

why would anyone in there right mind do that some strange people about, im sure you are ragin! x

For the same reason people keep burning at murlough and wrecking cemetery's...people have no respect for other peoples property or hard work.its disgusting.

I am so mad! I now have extra work to do to get them magazine ready! GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did find it hard to to control myself! I wanted to bill them for damage!

Who in their right mind burns a cemetery?

working with the general public is very hard .. and if they had of cut themselves on it they probably would have sued you for compensation !!! .. they would say you hadnt made it right or something !! :wacko:

exactly!!!! It was one of my most showiest pieces as well! And I had to keep telling every one that I had not made it badly, some one had gone out of their way to break it!

I just got some good news! My bouquets are going to be in a bridal mag!!! NI bridal! The photo shoot is on the 17th! They are doing four looks 40, 50s 60's 70's
I have A LOT of work to do!!!

:huh:This weather is doing funny things to people ... not bringing the best out in them .. was in 2 shops today and people were screaming at the customer service girls !!! :huh:

Hiya!

Hope you don't mind me jumping on!

I'm 26, from Armagh and currently TTC#1

Just spotted this thread and was wondering if ye didn't mind taking on an extra person? I make nice tea and am a bit of craic...if you'll have me :coffee::coffee:

Anyone called Bazinga is always welcome here :p, sounds like you have had quite a journey so far x

You are all awful good, thanks for the welcome!

I found the site to be more American, so let out a squeal when I found this thread!

So go on, I promised tea, how do you all take it?

AND I'm making coffee for myself, so if you prefer that, just ask :coffee:

It was originally a UK site set up by an English lady, but around Christmas time Momtastic bought it over and it's become a bit more American since.

Milk no sugar, I'm just about drinking tea again.

Hi Bazinga :wave: decaff, milk no sugar :)
How is everyone, been quiet on here recently... I'm OK due in 3 days now - eek!

Yes, cause Lindsay was always keeping the ship afloat and now she's so busy with the girls she's never on BnB! Seeing her on Sunday :D

Any indication of labour Lucy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"