The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Hey ill be 30wks tomarrow im so excited cant wait to meet the wee one, im due on boxing day, And im from Comber :thumbup:

Ahh rite..Id likemine to be born anywhere but here lol

I'm 30 weeks too :) (on Tuesday, counter is two days fast though and I could never be bothered to change it :p)

Helllllllo :D

I'm 30 weeks too :) (on Tuesday, counter is two days fast though and I could never be bothered to change it :p)

Helllllllo :D

Ixxy's boy-name is going to be the death of me! I've suddenly become an avid poem-reader...

Hahahaha! And Leah I realised I gave you incorrect information, there is no 'A' in my girls name! Just five letters in each sharing the letters L, S and I.

I'll tell you at Christmas :haha:

YoungNImum, I'm due 28th but I have always thought it was boxing day, babies head is measuring for due date of christmas :haha:

Hahahaha! And Leah I realised I gave you incorrect information, there is no 'A' in my girls name! Just five letters in each sharing the letters L, S and I.

YoungNImum, I'm due 28th but I have always thought it was boxing day, babies head is measuring for due date of christmas :haha:

:dohh: ](*,)](*,)](*,)

Oh i cant believe how close we are from seeing are babies :thumbup:
Are you having wee one at the ulster?

Anyone due in the ulster hospital around the 26th? :baby:

ru using the home from home unit? theres a couple of ladies on here who have and say its amazing!

I'm Lagan Valley, but absolute love all the staff that I've met so far and am very looking forward to having my baby there :)

I'm too far away from the Ulster.

Hopefully we'll both get our christmas dinner! x

I'm Lagan Valley, but absolute love all the staff that I've met so far and am very looking forward to having my baby there :)

I'm too far away from the Ulster.

Hopefully we'll both get our christmas dinner! x

Hey Nuke yea im going to have wee one in home from home, 3 of my sisters had there children there and said it was really good, plus i can have water birth if i like, ill prob get in and see if i dont like it i can always get back out.

Emy, Thats the first thing i say when people ask when am i due, an i say boxing day they always seem to say oh you might have a x-mas day baby. I dont mind as long as i get my x-mas dinner first :thumbup:

I used home from home and it was fab!! Had the pool all filled and ready but Bridget came to quickly! They were really good there though, would highly recommend!

Oh and book on the Active Birth Workshop too, that was really helpful and informatiave, and you got to have a nosy round beforehand seeing as they don't do tours any more, just the DVD!

Oh and book on the Active Birth Workshop too, that was really helpful and informatiave, and you got to have a nosy round beforehand seeing as they don't do tours any more, just the DVD!

hey, well me and partner are going to attend the parentcraft classes, we,v booked two one for next month an one for dec, should be good fun an nice meeting other mums :)

i really hope u get a water birth!!! i had my heart set on one but they poppy decided it wud be appropriate to crap in me wen my waters went, hence stuck on that dam monitor the whole time. :cry: aiming for home birth next time.

i really hope u get a water birth!!! i had my heart set on one but they poppy decided it wud be appropriate to crap in me wen my waters went, hence stuck on that dam monitor the whole time. :cry: aiming for home birth next time.

well id like to try it at least. My sister had her 3rd child in the water and she said it was so easy and she hardly needed to push.
Your brave wonting a home birth, but im only saying that as im thinkin the worst about labour lol
Planning on just using Gas n Air :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->