The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Belfast International Market Meet?

:-O?

I'm off for mat leave the day it opens, and if we are there during the middle of the day on a weekday then it probably won't be tooooo busy.

The big christmassy market they have in Belfast :) Oh! I love it! The food's amazing and lots of cool stuff.

Ahh, the Xmas market! I thought u meant something near the International airport :rofl: Think it starts on the 1st Dec!

Oh? I thought it started 20th of November, that's what the facebook page claimed! Usually finishes by early December :(

XD Liz! International Airport Market!!!

:rofl: I had a blonde moment! My friend said it started the 1st, she likes to lie tho, so it prob is the 20th! lol

Ino was thinking that myself, keep checking for new posts.
well im currently looking for a new house need to move before baby comes so stressful.
hope everyone is well?

x

omg i hear that!! we moved when poppy was 9 weeks. stupid stupid STUPID idea!! most stressful day of my life!!:dohh:

God iv been getting so upset with the whole thing but its something we have to do, before the baby comes then hopefully we will be settle as much as we can be before bubba comes, i just wanna scream at people down the phone :cry:

as for market it says on facebook 20th nov im hoping my friend might offer to take me down iv never been, sounds like good day out tho.

Hi ladies :hi: - just noticed this thread! How're ya all keeping? :D

:wave: Another one that constantly forgets this thread is here :rofl:

I've been reading up but not writing.
are we having a market meet then? I think it normally finishes about 18/19 dec (end of term in school so I remember it!)

If you're having a market meet, just keep me informed of the date. I have loads of uni work on in December but hopefully should have time for this (and some chrimbo shopping too!).

Have started to bring my LO to funworks and funky monkeys. These places are free until he is 1 - so in 3 weeks! I have 3 weeks until I have to pay £3-4 for the privilege. Soooo funky monkeys yesterday AND today :) Great fun although I'm one of the mums who just follows him and stands behind him all the time, I don't think I could leave him on his own just yet, even though hes as sturdy as an ox :)

Hi girls I'm new here, had my wee boy on 1st August at the Ulster, so just enjoying maternity leave and on a steep learning curve!
Jenny82, we have a funky munky's where we are, would our LO be too young for their activities (he's 14 weeks)?

Hey welcome josie :D

Was gonna ask has anyone went to the ulsters parentcraft class's as me and OH have one this month and just wondered what we would be getting up to, it lasts 2 hours which im sure my bladder will love lol

LVH's antenatal classes were amaaaazing! I'm sure you should go.

LVH's antenatal classes were amaaaazing! I'm sure you should go.

The midwife we see up at the ulster runs the class's so she asked did we wont to be put on the list as places go quickly i thought it would be nice meeting other mums to be, just kinda hope im not the youngest there :blush: not really looking forward to sittin for 2 hours, altho im sure it will fly in.

I had my antenatal appointments in downpatrick but delivered at the ulster, so can't say what parentcraft classes at the ulster are like, but went to two in downpatrick, they were informative but I forgot a lot of it after the birth. They didn't last a full 2 hours and we got a tour of the maternity unit, the rooms were modelled on the home from home units at the Ulster, which are great btw, hubby/partner cab stay.

I didn't go to any classes. :shrug: Though I'm sure they'll not mind you taking a pee break! hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->