The Northern Ireland Crew!!

oh liz i agree with eve it does sound like shes really into you!! and your pram is gorge emma!!

ooooh liz i just caught up in your journal, im excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whens our next meet. i need some moral parenting support, im getting it tight girls lol!

yes we need a meet soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i want to meet silas!!! kat im not guna recognise roo!

Linds I haven't even "met" you yet, well technically I have but way before the forum before we knew it was each other but you know what I mean LOL

Yay i can join the NI crew now :)
P.S Kathryn it took me bloody ages to find you!!

Hiya girls - I completely forgot about this thread and my fellow northern irelanders!!! I think I posted once. Anyhow, my name is Laura, I'm 26, from Newtownabbey and I have a baby girl Amy who's 9 1/2 months :hi:

Ack :) Ive managed to breastfeed on Bnb :)

Bet you can't believe Poppy is a nearly a year o.o

Hullo Laura :wave:!

Yay i can join the NI crew now :)
P.S Kathryn it took me bloody ages to find you!!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Amy has my wee niece or nephew on board... you have to all be lovely to her :)

hi amy!! :wave:

and lauzie, another one from newtownabbey!!! im from carnmoney! living in greenisland now tho, wer r u ???

i swear emma, u blink and theyre all grown up! :cry:

Abbie's nearly 2... I blinked twice. :haha:

welcome new members! :flower:

hi amy!! :wave:

and lauzie, another one from newtownabbey!!! im from carnmoney! living in greenisland now tho, wer r u ???

Hiya Nuke - I'm from Monkstown :)

Just seen your new avvy&sig Emma, Silas is a wee cutie!
How're you finding BFing and cloth bums? x

Just seen your new avvy&sig Emma, Silas is a wee cutie!
How're you finding BFing and cloth bums? x

BFing is going well, think I've got the hang of it now - all those pillows and stuff really didn't help me (or him), so now I sit crosslegged on something and just hold him. It's lovely at night because if he isn't smelly or wet you can fall asleep really quickly :D, whereas when I was expressing I had to keep getting up and sterlising over and over and over...still doing that, but he seems to be draining the boobies and not leaving anything to express!

Cloth nappies, to be honest I don't know any different. I had disposables in hospital and found them very awkward, they don't stay in one place. I wash them when the bucket is full, so about 10 at a time...but I have 27 and so it's a bit impossible to run out! They dry even quicker than I thought they did and are sooooo cute! I've found the expensive branded boyos are a LOT better than the cheapy imports from korea or whatever, but no suprise there. If it's a choice of paying £3 for a nappy or £20 there's gonna be a difference!

Abbie's nearly 2... I blinked twice. :haha:

welcome new members! :flower:

Everyone says it, and I do remind myself even when he's unsettled that at the end of the day...he's my little baby boy and I should appreciate him at this stage even if it's hard, but at the same time you're always fantasing about what's ahead...like me having an excuse to buy whatever new Xbox comes out in 5 or 6 years times and building Knex and looking at diggers and cranes.
Having an excuse to watch Sonic the Hedgehog again :D (gotta get past all that dora and diego crap first though right?)

hey im caoimhe im from derr im jus 9 weeks an due on aug 25th new to this , anyone due around same date?

hi caoimhe! :wave: waow, londonderry, we are getting ppl from all OVER ni!!

amy is a first time mum and due in august too, :)

welcome!!!!!

Ohh I'm movin to derry soon, more people for a meet up there! lol. Welcome!

hi caoimhe! Congrats on your pregnancy, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->