The Northern Ireland Crew!!

omg i am uncontrollably broody today! :wacko: cant wait to get knocked up again!!

i tell you, if poppys toddler stage is anything like rubys, you are my fricking hero woman!

well i need to get off the ADs first. am feeling great, cant remember the last time i had a bad day! so have an appointment with the doc on tues to see if i can get lowered to the lowest dose! then hopefully after that itll be gone!

Hello NI ladies, I'm originally from Fermanagh and moving back home in the Autumn. My OH is looking at jobs in Belfast, Altnagelvin and Omagh so keeping FXed.

So excited and been bursting to tell everyone our good news. Contacting my doctor tomorrow as just got my :bfp::bfp::bfp: and estimated due date is 23rd Sept :thumbup:

ooooh! Congrats! (and welcome!!)

Linds - we could be bump buddies next time round! We thinking of TTC Aug/Sept or so. ;)

congrats brunette! and welcome! debbie i hope we can!!!!!!! :happydance::bfp::dust:

Congratulations Brunette :happydance: and welcome to the fray!

Oooo!!!! Debbie and Lindsay and baaaaaaabies!

I was wonderin if I can join u all?

Im from North Belfast and 33+5 with my 1st baby.
xxxx

Welcome Charmed! :hugs:

Quite a band of us NIers now aren't there. :dance:

Welcome Charmed :D

Debbie you should start TTC now and then maybe it'll take till Aug/Sep?...or maybe it won't :haha:

Brother or sister for Abbbbbie!

:rofl: Abbie was created on month 2 last time, so, just in case it's that quick again, think I'll wait til Aug/Sept. :haha: I want her to be 3 by time I have another newborn.

:rofl: Abbie was created on month 2 last time, so, just in case it's that quick again, think I'll wait til Aug/Sept. :haha: I want her to be 3 by time I have another newborn.

Silas was created on month -60 or something :p

He'll probably be about 7 or 8 by the time I'm in the position of actually TTC!...I never wanted to have an 'only' child but really I suppose he will be or could be entirely.

Funny that...right after labour I definately thought one was enough :shrug: :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->