The Northern Ireland Crew!!

hehehe yeah you can go from "I'm never freaking doing that again EVER" to, "yeah someday, MAYBE" to "omg I'm broody again" pretty quickly! :haha:

Bigger gaps can work well anyway. there's 6.5 years between me and my bro and we get along well.

i totally agree. i think anything below 2 years and anything above 4 years works best!

A certain member of DHs family told him that we shouldn't have another now coz the gap would be too big. :rofl:

im broodypants too... but i just cant. not yet. :-(
ruby is... lets call it 'spirited'.. and a spirited toddler and hyperemesis DO NOT MIX.. so our plan is to wait until she starts school.. or at least propery nursery school... oh, and we need a bigger house too so the recession would need to F off first lol

ruby is... lets call it 'spirited'.. and a spirited toddler and hyperemesis DO NOT MIX.. so our plan is to wait until she starts school.. or at least propery nursery school... oh, and we need a bigger house too so the recession would need to F off first lol

This is what worries me the most too, I had really bad hyperemesis with Amy and the thought of having a toddler and being pregnant really scares me, but in the same way I don't want her to be an only child. :wacko:

I love eva to bits but alwys said after eva i wouldnt have another, but after a really calm an nice birth an i was pretty well carryin her for the 9month id prob have another once she starts school aswel.

I've not even got this one out yet, but I'm already having this discussion!
I don't think there's any way I'd cope having H.G again, let alone having it and trying to look after a family!:dohh:

I've not even got this one out yet, but I'm already having this discussion!
I don't think there's any way I'd cope having H.G again, let alone having it and trying to look after a family!:dohh:

When you do labour Leah, you will swear that one is enough definately. Then in about 3 days you'll be back to thinkin of brothers and sisters! hahahaha

Ive felt broody in the last few days, but it's because Silas is away from me and it's a desire to have him close to me again I think :(, like...I want another baby until I can have my first one back?

He's up in intensive care at the Royal. I'm a bit of a wreck but he's in the best place.

THinking of you both Emy im sure its a hard time, hope silas is back with you really soon xxx

When you do labour Leah, you will swear that one is enough definately. Then in about 3 days you'll be back to thinkin of brothers and sisters! hahahaha

Ive felt broody in the last few days, but it's because Silas is away from me and it's a desire to have him close to me again I think :(, like...I want another baby until I can have my first one back?

He's up in intensive care at the Royal. I'm a bit of a wreck but he's in the best place.

Oh no!! What's wrong?? x

just caught up in your other thread, im so sorry hun, that must have been TERRIFYING! like you say hes in the best place tho, and still getting your milk which is AWESOME.!
stay strong... hoping for good news very soon
k xxx <3

After a very lengthy scan Today im 90% sure I'm on

TEAM BLUE!!!!

Here's my potty shot, he lifted his legs outta shot which is a shame but I put lines in where they were with an arrow to the scarily obvious nub!
https://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo134/Aaisrie/Noodle/b5773036.jpg

Team blue is FTW :) (obviously)

Hoefully get some results for Silas soon so I have something to report.

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenti...mber-dreamers-2010-mummies-keep-touch-99.html

thats the 'how it happened' posty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->