The Northern Ireland Crew!!

then you will just have to do this...

DEEEBBBIIIIEEEE IIIIISSSSS SSSSHHHOOOOUUUTTTIIINNNGGGGGGGGG!!!

sorry lol...
here, have you read anything yet debbie? i realised id forgotten to put a few in, so ill bring em to the museum on friday?

i can kind of help with transport too if anyones in need.. ie picking up from train station etc... sorry liz but i dont fancy a drive to coleraine and back hehe

Not started anything yet. finishing what I was reading first, then it'll be the shiny gold covered one Abbie has taking such a liking to... she keeps looking at it and going "oooooh maaameee" :rofl:

btw - you're LOUD! :p

sorry lol...
here, have you read anything yet debbie? i realised id forgotten to put a few in, so ill bring em to the museum on friday?

i can kind of help with transport too if anyones in need.. ie picking up from train station etc... sorry liz but i dont fancy a drive to coleraine and back hehe

*sniff* fine then! lol. Nah we'll be driving to Belfast anyways,Pride is on Saturday, so staying at my sisters on Friday night!

Now looky here youse lot - I can't introduce everyone here in the OP as I didn't start it. As Nuke pointed out, it was her, soooooo...

Nuke?

(But I can introduce everyone going to the UFTM in that thread?)

so many NI threads now... I get confused as to where I am! :blush:

yeah nukers, you do it :) just like a wee intro on the first ni crew page, so we can figure out whos who, and the newbies can suss us out?

yeah nukers, you do it :) just like a wee intro on the first ni crew page, so we can figure out whos who, and the newbies can suss us out?

ok tell ya what, everyone gimme a couple of sentences about themselves for me to include! eg wer u live, your name, if u have kids and wat their names are, or if you are ttc, if you want any more, something interesting (eg kat does BLW), and one of your favourite activities!

i know most of this already, but to save me offending someone (bound to happen) just everyone do their own and ill post it! :flower:

Hi, My name is Debbie and I'm..... oh, wrong group! :lol:

I'm Debbie, mummy to 1 little girlie - Abbie, who was born March '09. Want another ONE someday, but not soon lol, is that bad?!
Live near enough Dungannon (booorrriiiiiing!!).
Hmmmm something interesting? Er, I dunno, I's a short arse? 5ft0. Nope, that's not interesting... I'll get back to you on that one!! I'm an Usborne Rep? (www.littlebooklovers.co.uk)
My favourite activities... oooh too many now!! I spend alot of my time making things. Both for my website (click below) and in general. I also spend alot of time behind my camera. Have a wedding to photograph soon!!

And here endeth the shameless plugs. :rofl:

Im not gona be able to go on Friday girls, our donor can only come up at 1pm (Im due to ovulate on Saturday but will be in Belfast), then OH is taking me to the zoo after for our 3 year anniversary! Have fun tho!!!

Hmmm I don't feel I've been here long enough to do an intro post (it's been like...a day?:thumbup:) so am gonna wait till there are a few more about.

Im not gona be able to go on Friday girls, our donor can only come up at 1pm (Im due to ovulate on Saturday but will be in Belfast), then OH is taking me to the zoo after for our 3 year anniversary! Have fun tho!!!

good luck lizzie!!! dust!!! :dust:

good luck lizzie!!! dust!!! :dust:

From me tooooooo! Shame you can't make it, Lizzie. Ovaries, eh? :dohh:

XXX

oi sammo wers ur intro??

Emy - that's how we get to know you! Go on, don't be shy!

Hi Minx :flower: I'm honoured that you chose this thread for your first post!! Where about in ni are you?

Hi Nuke - I'm in Randalstown (not very exciting I know - but not too bad either!!) Its the first time I've joined any of these forum thingys, so still trying to find my way around!

A bit about me, well...... I'm 32, and TTC for the first time ever, so I'm finding the whole experience a bit mad, but exciting. Patience isn't my strong point so currently on my 2nd 2week wait and trying v v hard not to think about it too much (easier said than done) :)

'Lo! :flower:

I'm Samantha and I'm ancient! Full profile can be found in my journals if you ever have a week to read through my bletherings, but in short...

I'm divorced and remarried (to a different man!) I have two strappin' lads aged 12 and 15 from my first marriage and now have a 15 yr old stepson and soon-to-be 18 year old stepdaughter (who doesn't live with us) as well as our totally planned little late one - Ellen, who just turned 7 months today.

I have two cats, two dogs - a miniature dachshund and a rescue Collie, a psychopathic rooster called Ping and 8 red hens who give us lovely eggs if we feed them well and are nice to them.

I am a graduate in communication and design from the Art College (University of Ulster at Belfast) and do my own crafty things at the moment, mainly for gifts fir family and friends. Hoping to launch out into the big wide interweb soon. I have worked as a figurine painter, a graphic designer, an au pair, was a librarian for 14 years and lately have been an advisor with the CAB. At present I'm a stay at home Mum and loving it.

I was a complete gym bunny up until I became pregnant and so ill I couldn't move for boking (NIfirsttimer will testify to that) I have run in the Belfast Marathon and done several 10k and 10 mile races (but came in one from last, but I don't care because I completed the course :haha:) I'm fat now due to initial voracious appetite from breastfeeding and loving the taste of chocolate again after a terrible aversion to it in pregnancy and I am getting back to the gym as soon as OH agrees on the evenings that he's going to come in from work and release me from my child-rearing duties.

I have my belly button pierced and have 1 tattoo.

My children think I'm not wise, but not Ellen as she can't speak yet to voice her opinion on me.

(That was short?)

Who's next?

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4