• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Hiya i was wondering if i could join you ladys? i'm origionally from cambridgeshire but moved over here two and a half years ago with my partner who is from NI i live near ballymena and have been TTC for 8 months now. Were both 22 and work fulltime for sainsburys.

Ok my intro,

I'm 29, live outside Omagh with my hubby and baby Matthew who is 3 months. Sam and NIfirsttimer, I too have also graduated from UU York street, I did a MSc in Future Communications and Creative Technology there in 2005/6.

wow small world isnt it!! i did ceramics and a minor in applied arts, i did my foundation year in 1997 then graduated with my degree in 2001 :)

Hiya i was wondering if i could join you ladys? i'm origionally from cambridgeshire but moved over here two and a half years ago with my partner who is from NI i live near ballymena and have been TTC for 8 months now. Were both 22 and work fulltime for sainsburys.

hi sevita! and welcome to bnb and our NI thread! wer abouts near ballymena do u live? my bf is from Ahoghill! :hugs:

Hey, NI crew

I'll have to get to one of these meets sometime! I already know Nuke:) (worked together few years back) she told me about these meets last month, the zoo but cudn't make it, so thought I'd have a nosey, I didn't think there would be soo many NIer's lol

Like the intros:thumbup: so here's mine...

I'm 25, TTC for over 2 years, started Clomid Dec 05, 1 MC Apr 06 :angel:, gave birth Mar 07 to my son who is now 3yrs old and such a menace!

NTNP Sept 08, diagnosed PCOS Apr 09, BFP (100% naturally:spermy:) Aug 09, gave birth after failed VBAC to my princess (9 days over!) May 3rd 10 :kiss:

Couldn't wish for anything more, love my wee family :cloud9:

hey amanda! good to see you here!!! :happydance:

hi sevita! and welcome to bnb and our NI thread! wer abouts near ballymena do u live? my bf is from Ahoghill! :hugs:

Hiya i actually live in a village called Cargan near cushendall about 10 miles from ballymena are you still near ballymena or have you both moved away? :)

I live near Ballymena :) Well, Coleraine, but close enough lol :)

Now, I don't want to start any political/religious debates by doing this, but:

I went out to Carrickfergus the other day, and the OH took this piccy of me..... I thought some of you girls might appreciate it more than my friends in Wales :thumbup:

https://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x285/Heulyn/DSC02016-1.jpg

I was tired, hungry, and damp from being showered on, so excuse my scruff lol!

Hiya i actually live in a village called Cargan near cushendall about 10 miles from ballymena are you still near ballymena or have you both moved away? :)

well he is from ahoghill, im from newtownabbey, i just asked him and he knows of cargan. we live in carrickfergus now. Heulyn why did i not get a visit if u wer in carrick??????? eh???:cry:

Are we having an August meet? OHs mum is getting married on 28th, so not that day!

Name a Friday in August and we'll sort something out, eh? (But not next June, Kat :winkwink::winkwink:)

Heulyn - I appreciate your pic. I lived in Carrick (leek!) for many years. Did you notice that King Billy's horse had got off the boat backwards?

Hello :flower: to the new girls!

XXX

Now, I don't want to start any political/religious debates by doing this, but:

I went out to Carrickfergus the other day, and the OH took this piccy of me..... I thought some of you girls might appreciate it more than my friends in Wales :thumbup:

https://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x285/Heulyn/DSC02016-1.jpg

I was tired, hungry, and damp from being showered on, so excuse my scruff lol!

I was there a couple of weeks ago! But was on a tour with my friend so she could see the causeway so instead of getting pictures I went to the public loo, it was just a 10min stop so no joy for me! x

There maybe a couple of causeway pics go up, but for now here's me outside victoria square on the fountain thing acting like a creepy lone.

https://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy80/emydragon/creepylone.jpg

My hair is not natrually red but is natrually of that particular consistancy.

thought yas might appreciate this. its barry with his massive cannon. :haha:

Attachments

• cannon.jpg
    cannon.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 6
:rofl: I had typed a completely inappropriate comment there but thought i best behave :muaha:

Haha wicked :D
Nuke, I didn't know sorryyyy :cry: Besides, my Nana and Aunt were with us, so not the most entertaining company for you [they are both barmy tho!]
What a cracking cannon ;)
And I <3 his tatts!

Sam... I didn't know that about the horse! Why did it do that??

Emy - I was at the causeway not long ago too haha! [oh, and I keep forgetting to reply to your PM's, i'll do it now!!]

ill let it go... this time!! btw, most of you ladies are on my facebook, but if anyone else wants to add me, im Lindsay NuKe Crozier :flower:

I added you, but keep it stchum!
No-one but me and the OH knows I use the forums, and I'm not putting anything on FB just yet about us being knocked up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->