The Northern Ireland Crew!!

honestly i swear its not scary! u go in and theres 2 big queues of ppl (one to pay, one to weigh), if ur new u dont even go into the group to start, u just go onto a wee area of sofas on the right (for new members) and elspeth the leader comes and talks u thru it! its a tenner to join then a fiver a week. theres loads of ppl who go alone, and men too!

Well ipoas this morn and it was a dud test! :dohh: not even a control line so taking it as a sign i should leave testing for a few days :rofl:

I might just brave it one week when I get paid. How long are you there for usually? x

do it debs!!!

lauz, weigh-in is from 5.30 to 6 then u can just go home or u can stay to group which usually lasts until 7, elspeth goes round each person and says how much u have lost (she never says how much u weigh tho!) and asks how u have been doing etc. tbh i wudnt have lost the weight i have if i didnt stay every week, it REALLY helps.

oh, and each person gets a big clap!

Debs I didn't test until 20dpo with this one LOL

wow you have some willpower Eve!

I have other tests upstairs, but no. I shall leave it. I know in my head and heart I'm being silly testing so early, so will leave it a few days.

im the exact same as u debs, i sometimes tested like 3dpo :dohh: even though i knew theres no way i wud be pregnant. poas is an addiction!!

Thank you - at least I'm not the only nutjob! :haha:
I think it's coz the 2ww is a time where we have no control over what's happening.... I like to have SOME control over situations and it scares me a little to not know what's going on. :blush: POAS won't help in reality but it makes me feel like I'm doing SOMETHING.

Goodness, I'm completely :wacko:!

Wow!!!

I just read back over the pages and i'm getting seriously excited for everyone. Nuke - wow that does seem like a long time TTC Poppy, so really hoping it's quicker this time and still for the wedding night baby!

I'm started on the weight-loss too. I had a glucose tolerance test (again) yesterday to hopefully confirm that I haven't got diabetes. Hopefully that'll be fine.

Silas' (presumed) father came round today and it was lovely. He's besotted, and Silas gave him loads of smiles! I was very well behaved and managed to keep physical contact to an absolute minimum :)() then we walked down to the train station and Matthew pushed the pram :cloud9: and I just felt like a little family...

Then we had a nice cuddle and he told me he thought I was a great Mum and was doing a really good job. Wished he could stay all day (he's only flown back for 2 days and to see a play he got tickets for, for Christmas). There's too much chemistry really, drives me crazy. You can tell we both hold back, sooooo almost kissed when we said goodbye.

Then he gets on the train and texts me:

"Ah young love - that'll warm my heart all day"...the ticket collector, on us.

I do reckon when he's done with uni and if he finishes with the girlfriend (looking like there's a good chance she'll be turned down for her visa) he'll just end up with us, but it's a waiting game and a strange situation.

So that's my drama. I think i'm in love really hahaha...sooo unfair >.<

Wow!!!

I just read back over the pages and i'm getting seriously excited for everyone. Nuke - wow that does seem like a long time TTC Poppy, so really hoping it's quicker this time and still for the wedding night baby!

I'm started on the weight-loss too. I had a glucose tolerance test (again) yesterday to hopefully confirm that I haven't got diabetes. Hopefully that'll be fine.

Silas' (presumed) father came round today and it was lovely. He's besotted, and Silas gave him loads of smiles! I was very well behaved and managed to keep physical contact to an absolute minimum :)() then we walked down to the train station and Matthew pushed the pram :cloud9: and I just felt like a little family...

Then we had a nice cuddle and he told me he thought I was a great Mum and was doing a really good job. Wished he could stay all day (he's only flown back for 2 days and to see a play he got tickets for, for Christmas). There's too much chemistry really, drives me crazy. You can tell we both hold back, sooooo almost kissed when we said goodbye.

I do reckon when he's done with uni and if he finishes with the girlfriend (looking like there's a good chance she'll be turned down for her visa) he'll just end up with us, but it's a waiting game and a strange situation.

that sounds like u had a lovely lovely day! happy for you and i really hope things work out emma. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ahh I know whats that like, trying to have 'minimal contact' incase something happens :( We're getting better at it now tho, even tho its hard and we hate having to do it! Its a waiting game with me too..waiting to see if she's gona be able to fix things with her bf (who shes on a break from) when he gets back from uni in april cus she 'owes it to her and him to see if things can work'..mehhh....even tho she has a better time with me etc..and she never bloody sees him cus he's away at uni the past 3 years and comes back for 4 days every 3/4 months...blah to love is all I hafta say!

Aww it is quite similar Liz now I think about it! Espiecally with the other people involved. Fingers crossed for us that we both get the loves to ourselves (and not just the friends - though that's great too!). He totally has a better time with me ;)

btw - my mood is angry cause I GOT AF AND I HATE IT. Year and 4 days I didn't have it though, bonus!

I hope we do, course they have more fun with us..lolol. I guessss just friends would be ok, but I refuse to go to her wedding :rofl: AF got me today too, fail for us!!! I can't wait to now have it when Im pregnant, I hate the damn thing!

Yea altho think he s sellng hs kit as they are moving in a few weeks.
How is the wee women doing?

Where they off to? Anywhere lovely and lush I should be jealous of? :haha:

The wee woman has been a bit poorly, she's had diarrhea and being sick, and then had constipation, so we've changed her formula to SMA instead of Aptamil and she seems to be okay now - fingers crossed!!

on a totally OT note... WE ARE NTNP! :happydance:
barry is ntnp but im firmly secretly ttc HA

Woooohooo! Yeeeooooo! Get in there Linds! It's about time, can't wait to hear there'll be another little nuke-let running about!

Emmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Tut-tut woman.....
I'm assuming you're smart enough to have let Matthew know of the "presumed" part of this situation? [I'm sure you already told me, but I forgot! My head's cut I'm sure!]
You be careful with all this love business missus :flower:

Hehehe, yeah. DNA swabs will be sent off this week. He loves babies anyway though, he said he wished he could stay all day...
He said he's gonna keep seeing him regardless, but I find that wierd considering even when we think he is the Dad, his girlfriend is really against me seeing him (understandably). Well, I'm going to meet her in May if they are still together (that could be entertaining) but I'm hoping I can subtly persuade him that being with me is much better!

Eek, that cud be awkward! I never wat meet her bf..it'd be just too weird..and Ive nothing to say to him :L

I'm back in the ulster again, bloody HG got my ketones at +4 again... Hoping to get out for Tuesday for Saraya's birthday..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->