The Northern Ireland Crew!!

well we had a long talk earlier and lets just say im a good negotiator :haha:

Lol! Guys dont know anything bout it, bless them!

Linds - lets face it, all men are ruled by one thing... and making a baby means it gets an unusually high number of workouts. :rofl: go you! did it take long to fall with Pops?

im still on af, i duno whats goin on with my cycles tho, they have never been regular, wen we wer ttc poppy, they wer between 29 and 31 days, since having her tho sometimes ill have a normal 28 day cycle, sometimes its 6 weeks! maybe its the pill tho. we had a pill-binning ceremony earlier :haha:

Liz - I got my :bfp: with Abbie at 9dpo so was trying to hold off til that... plus I'm not really sure if I'm 5/6dpo today :wacko:

in total about 18 months debs!

My cycles are the same - get some ov sticks and know when you ovulate - then it should be max 14 days til you can poas. :dance:

Linds what happens if you fall now - with the wedding, does your dress expand?

ahh go test now just for the craic..u shud get yourself some ICs! :rofl: If I cant POAS myself, I'll live through you lot! now :test: !!!!

well its not getting made til the end of may (as im still losin weight), if i fall now it was meant to be, but ill still only be like 18 weeks at most.

ive never got ov tests before, what shud i get? theres billions on ebay but i dont know wat to look for!

:rofl: Liz - I'm waiting on most of my cheapies to arrive but do have a couple of tests upstairs.... might poas in morning just for the hell of it :rofl:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-x-OVULATI...althCare_RL&hash=item5642c72e27#ht_3033wt_698

are those ok?

CB digi ones are easiest to use coz they smile at you when it's "time", but those are 'spensive so I'd go for some cheapies on ebay (which I used this cycle and were dead easy too I thought).... you'll get loads for next to nothing here:
https://stores.ebay.co.uk/Fertility...?_fsub=2&_sid=232346191&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->