The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Yea altho think he s sellng hs kit as they are moving in a few weeks.
How is the wee women doing?

Where they off to? Anywhere lovely and lush I should be jealous of? :haha:

The wee woman has been a bit poorly, she's had diarrhea and being sick, and then had constipation, so we've changed her formula to SMA instead of Aptamil and she seems to be okay now - fingers crossed!!

on a totally OT note... WE ARE NTNP! :happydance:
barry is ntnp but im firmly secretly ttc HA

Woooohooo! Yeeeooooo! Get in there Linds! It's about time, can't wait to hear there'll be another little nuke-let running about!

Silas' (presumed) father came round today and it was lovely. He's besotted, and Silas gave him loads of smiles! I was very well behaved and managed to keep physical contact to an absolute minimum :)() then we walked down to the train station and Matthew pushed the pram :cloud9: and I just felt like a little family...

Then we had a nice cuddle and he told me he thought I was a great Mum and was doing a really good job. Wished he could stay all day (he's only flown back for 2 days and to see a play he got tickets for, for Christmas). There's too much chemistry really, drives me crazy. You can tell we both hold back, sooooo almost kissed when we said goodbye.

Then he gets on the train and texts me:

"Ah young love - that'll warm my heart all day"...the ticket collector, on us.

I do reckon when he's done with uni and if he finishes with the girlfriend (looking like there's a good chance she'll be turned down for her visa) he'll just end up with us, but it's a waiting game and a strange situation.

So that's my drama. I think i'm in love really hahaha...sooo unfair >.<

Emmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Tut-tut woman.....
I'm assuming you're smart enough to have let Matthew know of the "presumed" part of this situation? [I'm sure you already told me, but I forgot! My head's cut I'm sure!]
You be careful with all this love business missus :flower:

They are moving to England, derby, on the 18th of this month, so not long.
Iv used C&G from evas been born she has been great on it.
Hope she take to the new food. Not long now till yous come over, you gettin the plan or ferry? x

You never have an easy time of it! Hope you get out in time!! Naughty baby!!

I'm back in the ulster again, bloody HG got my ketones at +4 again... Hoping to get out for Tuesday for Saraya's birthday..

Awwwh huge hugs :hugs: I'm really sorry to hear this. Hyperemesis sucks! did you have it with your first pregnancy too?

Well we took a wee family day today to the aquarium at portaferry - Amy seemed to love it. She's been a major grump the past couple of days - whinging for everything. I think there's possibly more teeth on the way.
Plus I'm back at work tomorrow after 5 weeks off sick and I could see it far enough:nope: Thinking of dropping a couple of days so I can have more time at home.

How was everyone else's weekends? x

Nope I didn't have it with saraya which is apparently strange. Thanks for the well wishes girls x

Nope I didn't have it with saraya which is apparently strange. Thanks for the well wishes girls x

Hopefully it clears for you and you get out for saraya's birthday. take care of yourself xx

oh eve it must be so awful. i had the heartburn from hell the whole time i was pg. and nausia for the whole of first tri, but im soo thankful i never got ms. i HATE throwing up, any time i do i end up crying my eyes out!! :dohh: hope u get out for saraya's bday! :hugs:

Wen is this meet people?! Im getting impatient! lol. Will anyone be about next Monday?

christ. anyone wana come look after poppy for a few days??? the wee rascal has gone back to not sleeping through the day. so usually 13 hours straight without a nap! :dohh:

Had my booking appointment and first scan at the Ulster today, all went well thank goodness! I can finally believe there's a baby in there now!

Hope all you ladies are well.

pics josie? PICSSSSSSSSS??? (glad all is well!)

Thanks Nuke! So glad all seems to be ok. It was a consultant who did the scan and she only gave us one pic which isn't very clear, a blob with legs! I will try and get on laptop tomorrow, I'm always just on here on my phone and don't think it lets me add pics.

ack they all look like blobs with legs! i still have poppys first scan pic and she genuinely looks like a kidney bean :haha:

Nuke - did u say these Iron Fists were hard to walk in? I found them on a discount website for £30 and I NEED them! But I hate open toes cus I usually walk outta them, so dont wana waste money if I cant walk in them!

https://www.branch309.co.uk/images/product/410416/4104163560_main.jpg

ack they all look like blobs with legs! i still have poppys first scan pic and she genuinely looks like a kidney bean :haha:

Yes he/she's like a kidney bean lol!! Odhrán's first scan pic was so clear, could see his wee jaw, but the midwives that time definitely took more time trying to get a good pic. Think the consultant today was rushed. Big scan's in May though, it'll fly in.

Ooh Lunabean those shoes are gorgeous! And a bargain. I couldn't walk in heels that high though, plus would look like an absolute giant.

Nuke - did u say these Iron Fists were hard to walk in? I found them on a discount website for £30 and I NEED them! But I hate open toes cus I usually walk outta them, so dont wana waste money if I cant walk in them!

https://www.branch309.co.uk/images/product/410416/4104163560_main.jpg

no they are pretty easy, and very comfy! and thats from me, who has never ever worn a pair of heels in her life! if ur toes hang out like mine, just buy a wee half-insole, it sure sorts it out! :thumbup:

plus if u cant walk in them u can always stick them on ebay, i reckon ud make ur money back, if not a bit more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->