The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Nuke I get these ones!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/30-OVULATION-TEST-KIT-10-ULTRA-PREGNANCY-TESTS-PRIVATE-/220292938413?pt=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item334a7b7aad

I always bought from amazon or accessdiagnostics [they ship pretty fast too] for mine

That's good about the dress Linds!! You would look so cute with a bump on your wedding day!!! I'm MASSIVE so don't think at 18w you'd be small!!!

ur a lot wee-er than me tho! ive a huge frame plus im tall, i didnt start showing at all til 18 wks with pops!

Aaisrie - congrats on the blue bump :)
Nuke - huge congrats on the NTNP :happydance:
It seems a lot of us are trying now! We are NTNP, although I have to admit I did check this month when my most fertile days are :blush: But saying that my periods are all over the place at the mo, so I'm not really sure when's the best time.

Goodness if everything goes to plan we'll all be preggers at the same time :)

that wud be awesome! my bump buddy livin just up the road! the only question now tho is wer to hide my ov tests :haha:

2nd child linds - whole different ball game!! I was out like house by the time I was 6w!!

Yeah my sister had no bump til bout 20-ish weeks with my first niece, and was in maternity clothes at 10 weeks with her second!

:rofl: I have a bin in the bathroom full of cleaning products. It also now houses my pee-pot and ov/preg tests.
:haha:

i just bought this :haha:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310187787537#ht_10145wt_698

Lauz - when i remember... I FINALLY got your parcel to the post office today :blush:

See this is what I sort of worry about as I'm quite a big girl size 20/22. With Amy I didn't really "show". Infact, most of our neighbours were shocked when I arrived home with a baby. Plus I had really bad hyperemesis, so actually lost weight when pregnant, but I have a feeling I'll blow up like a big ball the next time round!!

I seriously need to lose weight, but can't stop eating crap! Esp crisps. Anyone have any tips on what to snack on? x

Lauz - when i remember... I FINALLY got your parcel to the post office today :blush:

lol - no probs hun. Here, by any chance do you happen to have their cookbook for beginners lurking around in your stash? x

I've had really bad HG, I'm still lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight and yet I have a huge bump!!

lauz have u thought about slimming world?? its workin great for me and my mum! shes lost 2.5 st and ive lost over 3!

lauz have u thought about slimming world?? its workin great for me and my mum! shes lost 2.5 st and ive lost over 3!

to be honest I've heard it's worked wonders for people! and well done you on the weight loss. But I'm a big scaredy baa! lol! The thought of going in every week to get weighed on my own terrifies me!

u cud come to the one we go to! monkstown, above toto's, thursday 5.30!

u cud come to the one we go to! monkstown, above toto's, thursday 5.30!

Yeah one of my friend's from school goes there too I think, but the later one. How much is it and is it scary? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->