The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Had my 20 week scan today - went really well. The baby is really active. My placenta is quite low so it will have be checked at 32 weeks as if its still low I might have to have a caesarean

Hopefully I can make the meet if I am not working.

Where are you youngnimum?

Saintfield i just moved here 2half month ago n im in the country so dont get to see many faces haha just the horse's eva n OH to keep me company :thumbup:

aw sammy hope everything works out ok, any pics of the scan pic?

Aw Sammy that's great you had your 20 week scan, it's the best isn't it?

Where are you youngnimum?

Saintfield i just moved here 2half month ago n im in the country so dont get to see many faces haha just the horse's eva n OH to keep me company :thumbup:

aw sammy hope everything works out ok, any pics of the scan pic?

Yes, I got some really good pics but not sure how to get them on the computer - I'll have to bring them to the meet if I can make it!

can u take a photo of the scan pic? thats how i did it!

I'm going :wacko:
14dpo, testing :bfn:, no :witch:
:hissy:

Anyways..... where shall this meet be? And when? Please make it accessible via public transport since my car remains fooked. Thank you. :haha:

Yeah YoungMum can't wait for 20 week scan, seems ages away though.

Aw Tiggertea hope you get your BFP soon.

I know it won't be this month. Just have a feeling I'm out anyway. We not TTC next month either.... it will be the first Christmas Abbie really knows about the whole thing and I don't want to spend it in hospital giving birth. Will see what happens in May cycle, though I have kind of resigned myself to TTC at the time we had originally planned - August/Sept.

positive OPK this morning GOGOGOGOGOOOO!!! :sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex:

sorry to hear bout ur :bfn: debs. :hugs:

the time will fly in josie.
hope u get your BFP soon tigertea
Wow go nuke!

But...I concieved Silas in early April...

Christmas is a funny time to be pregnant I know - I wish I'd had that choice hahaha

i HATED being pregnant in winter, i wasnt the steadiest on my feet anyway, plus i freaked out every time i had to walk on ice!

it was so odd for me being in hospital two days before x-mas and id have my baby she wasnt due till boxing day.

where can everyone meet then?

Sorry to hear about the BFN tiggertea. Here's hoping you get a BFP soon enough.

Nuke - I take it you'll be having fun tonight then? haha!

We are currently NTNP, but the witch has got me again this month. The joys!

Really looking forward to the meet, I'm a big scaredy cat and will prob be very shy! Any plans on where we should go? x

we did have fun last night! :haha: and also poppy went for a nap there at 11am, still hasnt woken up... we wer sitting in our pjs in the living room watching ross kemp on gangs and i just stood up pulled the blinds and stripped off :rofl: i dont think he knew what had hit him!! sorry if tmi!

Lmfao!!! There'll be a baby in no time! Bet he thought it was Xmas :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->