The Northern Ireland Crew!!

we did have fun last night! :haha: and also poppy went for a nap there at 11am, still hasnt woken up... we wer sitting in our pjs in the living room watching ross kemp on gangs and i just stood up pulled the blinds and stripped off :rofl: i dont think he knew what had hit him!! sorry if tmi!

:rofl: ha ha!! That's a good way to make the most of poppy's nap! We cleaned the house whilst amy was sleeping today, pales in insignificance really doesn't it?! :rofl:

the poor wee thing woke up for half an hour, cried the whole time, then went back to sleep til 3.30! not well at all. runny bum, was sick last night and has been super clingy to her daddy all day. cried for hours today. no temp tho.

i think so. the poor wee things just not at herself. she had jabs on thursday as well so might be that as well.

i swear to god i dont know how ppl have 2 kids straight after each other. poppy is a NIGHTMARE today. there is no way i cud physically look after a newborn as well as her! i dont know how they do it!!

I hear ya! :thumbup:

:witch: got me today so I'm out. Back on the TTC train in a couple of months!

Jeez girls..how hard is it to sort a meet?!?! Obv since I have no babies/girlfriend/job/friends/social life anymore..I'm free anytime :rofl:

Jeez girls..how hard is it to sort a meet?!?! Obv since I have no babies/girlfriend/job/friends/social life anymore..I'm free anytime :rofl:

Well I work mon-fri 9-2. so any time other than that suits me:thumbup:

right so a saturday would suit most??

Saturday is Abbie & Daddy day, they also visit the inlaws usually.

well really we are all over the place so we need somewer that has public transport? somewer in belshaft?? ummm... is there a soft play in city centre aside from cityside (or yorkgate if ur old school like me!)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->