The Northern Ireland Crew!!

it's yorkgate to me too! I can't really think of anywhere in the city centre. there's the funky monkeys at abbeycentre direction. is there anything like that on the boucher road?

i dont think so. funky monkeys wud be handy for me too, but not most ladies!

what's the one at yorkgate like? I'm not the biggest fan of yorkgate in general x

Funky Monkeys supposed to be good but I suppose it depends if people can get to it. Yorkgate is just OK, can be very busy. We had a meet there a year ago although I didn't really get to sit down as Katie ran around the whole time and I was scared of her running out the door as it was open. I don't mind going back though. Can't think of anywhere else in Belfast. Junction One softplay in Antrim is good but that's probably not very handy for everyone either

i cant do any saturdays :-( in fact, my only day is wednesday, or alternate thursdays :-(

Funky Monkeys supposed to be good but I suppose it depends if people can get to it. Yorkgate is just OK, can be very busy. We had a meet there a year ago although I didn't really get to sit down as Katie ran around the whole time and I was scared of her running out the door as it was open. I don't mind going back though. Can't think of anywhere else in Belfast. Junction One softplay in Antrim is good but that's probably not very handy for everyone either

Is the one in junction 1 quite quiet? Was just thinking if it is a saturday most of those soft play areas will be bunged

fuck. right. whatever day we choose, there are going to be some ppl who cant come.

Hii :wave: Leah (Heulyn) directed me to this thread, I'm from West Belfast.. It's great to see some people from around the same area x

Hii :wave: Leah (Heulyn) directed me to this thread, I'm from West Belfast.. It's great to see some people from around the same area x

:wave: hi!!!

Whoever thought it would be so hard trying to organise a meet:haha:

Hi! Nice to meet you! :flower:

We are currently trying to organise another meet if you're up for it?

Kat and I had a meet this morning she visited my sofa :]

Hmm could be tricky we are all over the place lol

we could try starting a poll and put a few places on it n see which would be best for everyone? and a day?
Also maybe if those who can drive wouldnt mind picking some of the local ones up near your area?

Hmm could be tricky we are all over the place lol

we could try starting a poll and put a few places on it n see which would be best for everyone? and a day?
Also maybe if those who can drive wouldnt mind picking some of the local ones up near your area?

Sounds like a good idea:thumbup:

I would definitely be up for a meet as long as the dates suit :)

sounds good to me! ill do the poll.

https://www.babyandbump.com/united-...ls-day-suits-u-best-meet-no-chatting-plz.html

there we go

Someone's ovulating :O!

Yeeeah Belfast is about the furthest I'd want to go. And it must be morning so we can get back ok.

tbh i dont know wen the hell im ovulating! been doing opks for days now (3 times a day!) and fuck all so far.

I tried to take Si swimming today, fail as pram broke!

Got a replacement wheel for the pram (thank GOODNESS I live almost next to the shop it came from) and we are now going swimming tomorrow.

I'm rather excited about this momentus avent in my sons life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->