• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Northern Ireland Crew!!

congrats by the way minx!

and thanks for the compliments kitten! :blush: look forward to doing business with you hehe!

minx, i went to the docs and she asked had i tested i said yes 4 times, but still made her do another one! :haha:

thanks girls....... don't think I'll tell the doc that I've gone through about 6 tests so far and plan to use my second digi one the morning before the appointment!!! lol

i did 11 ... no really, i did. OH came home from work and they were all lined up on the table lol. i think i spent about £50 lol

Teehee xD
My OH was sick of having pee-soaked sticks shoved in his face by the time we got our BFP, soooo I only did 3, and then was admitted to the hospital with a kidney infection before I got a chance to see the GP.... it also meant I got a scan instead of a confirmation test!

Ooooh and I went for a scan the other day - I swear it's gunna come out with a whistle and glowsticks, it's raving in there!

I only did two. I feel such a failure XD

I never even did a digi, two cheap NHS strips, but the BFP was soooo dark both times that I figured that was enough proof.

I'm sure it would've been different if I'd been actively TTC :)

I only did two. I feel such a failure XD

I never even did a digi, two cheap NHS strips, but the BFP was soooo dark both times that I figured that was enough proof.

I'm sure it would've been different if I'd been actively TTC :)

I've never done a digi either hun, I figured that if the line comes up then it's only telling you the same same for less money.

Although, with my first pregnancy, I didn't get a line for ages and ages..... I bought some new tests to show my mum that I couldn't be preggers because there was no line.... and BAM, there was my line! Haha! should have seen my face! I was like... :shock: 8-[ :shock:

These are just from my January and March bfp cycles...not counting ICs..lolol

https://i43.tinypic.com/2lvfn9x.jpg

I dread to think how much Ive spent on tests! Plus I did 4 digis in May..and 2 in Oct..Jan..and March!

luna u nutter! i bought the NHS ones off ebay, really cheap and worked a treat!! i never did a digi either... im too cheap! im sure the wee man on the early shift in asda was thinkin im a nutter tho... before i discovered the ebay tests, i would walk to asda at 7am for it opening to get a pack every month!! im not one for planning... :dohh:

ok am i being thick here?? is luna a newbie or has lizzie changed her username?? :blush:

These are just from my January and March bfp cycles...not counting ICs..lolol

https://i43.tinypic.com/2lvfn9x.jpg

I dread to think how much Ive spent on tests! Plus I did 4 digis in May..and 2 in Oct..Jan..and March!

Mad as a hatter - I love it. lol

ok am i being thick here?? is luna a newbie or has lizzie changed her username?? :blush:

I changed my username, lol, just to confuse you all, and it worked! Muhwahaaa! Lolol. Nah, My sister was snooping cus I was on BnB on her laptop, and decided she'd have a nose, didnt want her to see my posts!

Also, getting faint ass lines on tests (just ICs), so cross ur fingers tis one sticks around! Cracking open the Superdrugs and FRERs on Tuesday, Wednesday id I can hold out til then!!!!

EVERYTHING IS CROSSED 4 U LIZ!!! :dust:

Luna! :shock:
Talk about a woman on a mission! That's some serious stick-dipping!
And my OH thought I was bad, TTC I used about 3-6 tests a month, I should show him that and make him realise what an amature I was!

:dust: :dust: :dust:
Stick, Bean, Stick!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116