The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Welcome Kawaiigirl! :)

Cloth nappies are amazing, I'm starting to use less liners now as he poops so rarely these days. Every health visitor, midwife and doctor that has seen him as said they have NEVER seen nappies like he has before! I do my best to promote them - I think they're great :D

Hi everyone :)
hey newbies an congrats to all pregnant ladies

Eva had her 14-16wk check yesterday HV said shes very alert and a happy baby shw now weighes 13lb 12oz at 16wk i love to hear how much she weighs with her only being tinnie when born its just great she hear thats she gaining. My twin sister due aug 13th wither her 2nd son :D

Im sure they say it to everyone, but I always well up with pride when he gets compliments. The radiographer said he was 'The most alert 3 month old baby she had ever seen' (before admitting defeat that they could get him to sleep for his MRI - which we are having repeated at some stage). And the Photographer was amazed at him and said he was the best 3 month old he'd ever photographed! *proud proud proud* He just literally smiled the whole way through his shoot though XD

However - he has dry skin which the HV has advised we keep an eye on and then there's the whole business of the MRI and his health that way.

I love the age he's at now. Wish I could freeze it for a bit.

proud mummies :D i love all the changes in Eva cant wait to have another prob 2012 for us

i loved it too emma! poppys always been really alert and advanced, i still get a heart-swelling moment wen ppl say "shes only 13 months? waow shes great on her feet isnt she?!?!" and i say "yes shes been walking since she turned 9 months" *beams*

Awwww it's so great hearing all the proud mummy stories!

okay what about... Tuesday? Next tuesday?

debs im not taking no for an answer this time! uve never been to any meets!!!

I KNOW! And I was the one started the original "anyone want an NI meet?" type thread almost 2 years ago! :rofl:

zoo? I think it's great because the older kids can play in the park but it's pretty much constant walking so any young babies can snooze in their buggies?

dunno! is anyone else going to come? :haha:

I would love to, especially as Saraya is off nursery buttttt it's damn expensive up there!

wer is free? id be up for free! lol!

Oh that's an idea depending on our stupid weather hahaha although I suppose the museum there is free too

true! i dont think anyone else wants to come :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"