The Northern Ireland Crew!!

hey all... just checking in to say hi.. been super busy with WAY too much overtime in work :-(

how are we all?

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences! I guess there's a lot to think about! That's good to hear about the pool, Jenny - I really like the idea of a water birth and am going to read more about it.

i used the pool at the ulster, highly recommend trying the water if u can, its awesome!!

I'd love a water birth, but not allowed cus I'm high risk cuza my epilepsy, fail :(

The water never actually appealed to me, but I know it's prob high in pain relief since the bath really helped my in early labour :dohh:

Hi everyone, I haven't been on in a while. Congratulations to the newly pregnant ladies! And Lauzie, we are at exactly the same stage!

Hi honey - I know - that's strange isn't it? Hope the pregnancy is going ok for you so far.

Welcome to the other lovely ladies!!

xxx

It's going well so far thank you Lauzie - in fact, apart from sore boobs, I don't feel pregnant at all. I expect that will all change soon though! Hope it's going well for you too x

I kept saying whilst in labour "This would be a lot better in the bath"

Met with the response - "maybe next time"

Induction prevented me from it and the borderline GD.

I kept saying whilst in labour "This would be a lot better in the bath"

Met with the response - "maybe next time"

Induction prevented me from it and the borderline GD.

i was the same emy, i had my heart set on a water birth but noooooooooo... Miss Poppy decided to have a shit in me so had to stay on that dam drip and monitor the whole time :cry:

RIGHT... EASTER WEEK. WHO'S FREE?!

Welcome to the new girlies! Congrats Speccy! I had Odhrán at the Ulster and was in the pool for about two hours but I think it slowed me down and didn't help with the pain all that much, maybe helped me relax a bit. This time I think I'll be getting the drugs, gas and air just made me feel slightly tipsy! I've heard remifentinal is good and the Ulster do it.

Free easter week except we might be seeing Silas' new DADDY!

Our DNA came back today and it was the result we wanted :) he's 99.999999% matthew's baby! I'm thrilled, his family are having me over for hotdogs soon.

My son has an amazing father, and I know he'll see us as often as he can - he can't wait!

course you can! :haha: another ruby!!! shes adorable kawaii! tell us a little bit about yourself!

Hiya, thanks! Well, a little bit about myself, em, my name is Claire and I have 2 los, Noah, 3 and Ruby, 7 months. I'm from Bangor, Carnalea area. I'm 31 and I'm a radiographer in Belfast. I'm still on maternity leave but i'm back to work on May 4th. I have managed to reduce my hours a little so I will be going back 4 days which I'm really happy about. My mum will be taking care of los the other 4 days. I am sooooo lucky.

As NuKe said, I am trying to convert to cloth. I have wanted to since before Noah was born but every time I researched it I got mega confused and gave up. I think i've got the hang of it a bit more now thanks to all the lovely ladies on bnb! I have ordered a few different types to try and am excited for them to arrive. Have to suss out my washing machine now as I basically use one setting for everything! I know, so bad!

I realise i'm rambling so I will stop now! Will have to look through this thread and familiarise myself with everyone! Ahhhhhh xx

Your children are beautiful kawaiigirl, and I love their names too!

Our DNA came back today and it was the result we wanted :) he's 99.999999% matthew's baby! I'm thrilled, his family are having me over for hotdogs soon.

My son has an amazing father, and I know he'll see us as often as he can - he can't wait!

ummmmm did nobody else spot this?!?!?! EMMA THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs::thumbup::flower::happydance: I'M SOOOOOOOOO PLEASED!!!!!!!

That's great news honey :happydance: :happydance: I'm so so happy for you!!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->