The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Hi ladies how is everyone? My cloth is on the line and I'm so excited to start tomorrow. My friend has just joined bnb so I will get her to pop over here and introduce herself. She's a hoot and I have persuaded her to try cloth too! Yay! X

Hiya hun - just had a thought - I work til 2pm on tuesday so if it's after then I'll come, but if not the unfortunately I'll have to give it a miss xxx

Weather is amazing, got to get out at some point to Zoo etc.

Keep going to Dobbies garden center round my way - seriously awesome place.

I'll come! I might have my nieces and wee sister too :)

Ha! U shuda said! What for? I have all the kids too!

ack just went up for lunch with my folks, and my mum wanted to look in couples for a wedding outfit (which she got) id never been in that shop before, some amazing stuff!!!

i saw the most AMAZING coat!!!!!!!!!! was made of loads of different fabric patches! my mums dress was 60 quid, which i dont think is bad for a wedding outfit!!!

I want to come!!!! But I can only really do wednesdays ATM so I don't expect u to rearrange on my behalf lol...

Where are you getting married NuKe? Not long now, bet you're getting majorly excited! I got married in Las Vegas! Was fab x

Couples is meant to be amazing. My friend Orla keeps trying to take me there! (looong way though)

hi there am new to all this and wttc at min. living in larne originally from scotland. one son who is 13 .

welcome to the nuthouse!!!

kawaii, we are getting married in knockagh lodge! check out the link in my siggy if u wana read more ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->