The Northern Ireland Crew!!

So did we! And I'm def going to find out again this time. I wish I had the willpower to holdout. x

Thanks YoungMum I'm feeling good fingers crossed, tired today as I slept bad last night but Odhrán slept well! The weeks are flying by. Wee Eva-Jane's coming on great by the look of her in the photos, she'll be so cute in her wedding outfit. How are you getting on?

There's so many of us on here expecting now, it's very exciting!

doctors' in an hour. i feel sick. i felt like this before scans with pops, in case ive dreamed it all and its not true, or somethings wrong...

Hope it all goes ok for you Nuke - are you just going to confirm the pregnancy? x

went to doc's today, I told her I had done one pregnancy test and got a faint line (just so she would do another one :haha:) but i shot myself in the foot because apparently they dont do urine tests and blood tests are only if mc is suspected, so she booked me in to see her next tues and to do another one in the mean time. (ive done 3 before today, all :bfp:s) so i left it and will go back on tues. did another test today anyway :haha: the top one is from sunday night, the bottom one is from today! (am getting the same symptoms i did at the stage with pops, slight nausia in the mornings but no ms, cramping and EXHAUSTED ALL THE TIME!!) we just both went for a 3 hr nap together!

https://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/therealnuke/170520111566.jpg

I have two words for you.... hahahahahahahahahaha

They don't do urine tests?! WTF?!
Ah well, you know your preg anyways! :dance:

Debs my dr didn't either, just took my word for it. When I asked why he said that there is no point as the HPT available now are as sensitive as theirs and if I had a BFP then it's not gonna make me less likely to have a chem just because they test!

Hi everyone, nice to see so many Northern Irelander's.
My name is Majella. Ive been noseying round for sometime now but only registered today.
Im sort of in between wtt & ttc as my sisters getting married on 1st August '11 & im a bridesmaid & under no circumstances can I have a bump! (Her other bridesmaid is already pregnant!).
Been married to Danny for 2 yearss now & we had never really talked about having kids, then one nite it just hit us & we decided we wanted to do it & now we are both sooooooooo excited, but frustrated we have to wait!!
We live just outside Ballymena. Were on the mum to be & dad to be pills & stopped smoking on Sunday.
Chat to you all soon. xox :flower:

It was the "we don't do that" thing that took me by surprise just. My doc didn't test mine after asking what test I used, how strong line was and if I'd repeat tested. :lol:

Welcome Majella

Yea mine basically said the same, didn't even ask what test I used - I'd even brought it with me in case and he didn't want to see it! LOL

welcome majella!

My name is Majella. Ive been noseying round for sometime now but only registered today.
Im sort of in between wtt & ttc as my sisters getting married on 1st August '11 & im a bridesmaid & under no circumstances can I have a bump! (Her other bridesmaid is already pregnant!).
Been married to Danny for 2 yearss now & we had never really talked about having kids, then one nite it just hit us & we decided we wanted to do it & now we are both sooooooooo excited, but frustrated we have to wait!!
We live just outside Ballymena. Were on the mum to be & dad to be pills & stopped smoking on Sunday.

welcome! my OH is from Ahoghill!

welcome! my OH is from Ahoghill!

I was born in Ahoghill! Small world - my mum and dad live now about 5 miles outside but I lived there until I was 5

I didn't know Barry was from Ahoghill! I remember going to a BBQ there once

My docs don't test you either. Glad to hear all went well Nuke - loving the line on that second test :happydance:

Welcome Majella xxx

Welcome!!

I'm a bridesmaid for my best friend 2 weeks after we're due. I didn't quite plan it that way but now she is freaking out as another 2 bridesmaids are TTC oops :dohh:

Fantastic! Welcome Majella - babies are just such an adventure, you'll love it!

I had a Urine test at a doctors once, but only because I hadn't done a test and thought I was pregnant. When I found out with Silas I thought they'd do a test to confirm but they didn't even see me till I was 10 weeks and just took my word for it.

My immediate instinct with Lindsay's bump is that it's a girl :p

I think I'd like another boy. Girls scare me a bit :p but definately would like one as well someday (think I want kids coming out of my ears)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->