The Northern Ireland Crew!!

boys scare me!!! i mean what do u do with the willy? :rofl:

another girl wud be lovely, wud save a LOTTTT of money!! but id like a boy because we would name him after my dad and id love that to happen!

Ye wipe around, lift it up...and under! I've experienced two. Didn't know what to do with a girl! Lindsay, I think you're going pink again...just a feeling.

Have a thought for me this afternoon, girls. I'm off to the docs to get this damn Merena coil out and the copper only put in. Ouchies. Part of me thinks I don't want the coil replaced...

Off to hunt for some strong painkillers now.

XXX

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I love this forum everyones so friendly & helpful. Ive had some great advice. Thanks again :thumbup:

glad u like it here!! I first joined when I was TTC poppy, so was in ttc, then the pregnancy forums, then the baby forums, then the WTT forums, then the TTC forums and now pregnancy forums again! it's like my home now, I don't know what I'd do without it!! :cloud9:

just saw ur post sammo... eeeeek! ive never fancied the coil, freaks me out if im honest...

Boys willies are funny. But very simple, speaking as a woman I think we have very complicated genitles.

There's good and bad about gender, tends to be easier to parent a girl after a boy than a boy after a girl - they understand things very differently. Girls listen to reason whereas boys are very cause=effect.
Boys are 7 times more likely to die than girls before the age of 18 because they do more risky things.
Girls grow up a lot faster whereas boys are basically boys forever - so Mummys get annoyed when they get Girlfriends XD

I always thought the coil was a good idea, but I remember reading a magazine where a writer was talking about how she'd had it from a young age, had it out so she could have kids and then found it had made her infertile o_O so I didn't fancy that.
I think the implant is a lot better for long term effectiveness but I haven't tried everything so how am I to know?

glad u like it here!! I first joined when I was TTC poppy, so was in ttc, then the pregnancy forums, then the baby forums, then the WTT forums, then the TTC forums and now pregnancy forums again! it's like my home now, I don't know what I'd do without it!! :cloud9:

Hope I will be blessed with a little one, so I can do the same nuke!!

Hope I will be blessed with a little one, so I can do the same nuke!!

lots of baby dust to you :dust: hope u get ur :bfp: soon!

emma, I think poppy is actually a boy. the child has NO FEAR. tries to fling herself off the sofa, if u put her on the bed she literally throws herself all over the place laughing hysterically, and if she cant get down a step, she just sticks a leg out and hopes for the best!!

I think the implant is a lot better for long term effectiveness but I haven't tried everything so how am I to know?

Interested to know what your thoughts are on ttc after the implant?
Would you get another one?

Don't mean to be nosey, its just I had one & af was like clockwork before but now is very irregular. Also drove me mad when it was in & zero sex drive!! :wacko:

Thanks NuKe I hope so 2 come on :bfp:
Just noticed you live in Carrick, my hubby is originally from there & our wee granny Nell still lives in Thorndale!! :flower:

I'm originally form Carrick too! Hiya, Majella. My wee Granny was called Nell too. (Ellen was named after her) :flower:

XXX

I'm originally form Carrick too! Hiya, Majella. My wee Granny was called Nell too. (Ellen was named after her) :flower:

XXX

Funny that was our thoughts if we had a girl, Ellen-Rose/Rose-Ellen after our two grannys Helen & Rosie!!

here majella add me https://www.facebook.com/lindsay.crozier

poppy's middle name is a combo of her 2 grannies lynda and jean (jenda) just like mine is a combo of my 2 grannies elizabeth and mary anne (elma)

Sorry hunni I dont have facebook - i know its weird!

I always thought the coil was a good idea, but I remember reading a magazine where a writer was talking about how she'd had it from a young age, had it out so she could have kids and then found it had made her infertile o_O so I didn't fancy that.

Oooh, I don't know about that. I had the IUD in for 5 years before having it removed to try for Ellen. I was pregnant on my third cycle after removal :happydance: The Mirena didn't suit me. I'll not go into the exact reasons, but hormones don't sit well with me. I can't take the combined pill because of my history of severe migraines, so it was back to the copper only coil. I actually said to my GP as he was peering up my fandango that I'd prefer to give birth today than have another IUD inserted. Hurt like billy-o. I'm dosed up on CoCodamol now and feeling sorry for myself.

I think you tend to hear a lot of "scare stories" about all forms of contraception, anyways.:shrug:

XXX

XXX

Funny that was our thoughts if we had a girl, Ellen-Rose/Rose-Ellen after our two grannys Helen & Rosie!!

poppy's middle name is a combo of her 2 grannies lynda and jean (jenda) just like mine is a combo of my 2 grannies elizabeth and mary anne (elma)

Oh, I love Rose too. It's such an old-fashioned pretty name. Jenda is fabulous too - so creative. Nuke, any ideas for names for Babby Number 2? (Who is going to be a little sister for Poppy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->