The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Hey Lindsay, just noticed your avatar there...I bought Ellen the same Peppa Pig yesterday. She now will not go anywhere without it and it takes up half her cot. She's using it as her pillow tonight. :wacko: (Mothercare were selling them for a tenner)

I'm in Ballygowan!!

Linds is that the Peppa that says stuff when you press her tummy? Saraya has it!

You're (kind-of) neighbours! :lol:

I'm in the back of beyond. No point me hoping I'm near any of you!

hahaha Dungannon. (Where?! I hear you yell!) Worse than that though, I'm not even IN Dungannon.... I'm just near there.....) COUNTRY!

Debs it's okay, I'm not actually in Ballygowan I'm in the middle of a bunch of fields!!! I love it though - Culchies for the win!!!

Looking out at the fields is nice... til they start to spread sh1t at the first sign of sunshine. :grr::gun: :sick: :rofl:

lol the smell doesn't bother me at all and I don't even hear the tractors [which go right past my bedroom window!] either!! The only time I get freaked is during the summer when the cows stay out at night because one of the fields is literally 1/2 metre from my back wall [there is a small walkway between] and when the cows walk past all you hear is footsteps at the back of the cottage and it's like WTF there shouldn't be anyone there... oh it's the freakin' cows! lol

lol the smell doesn't bother me at all and I don't even hear the tractors [which go right past my bedroom window!] either!! The only time I get freaked is during the summer when the cows stay out at night because one of the fields is literally 1/2 metre from my back wall [there is a small walkway between] and when the cows walk past all you hear is footsteps at the back of the cottage and it's like WTF there shouldn't be anyone there... oh it's the freakin' cows! lol

Same for me green fields and horses arse's for me, but i love it! Only shit part is i dont drive :dohh:

Ill try again lauzie84 1 sec

:rofl: Having lived in the country my whole life (as a farmer's daughter! :rofl:) you'd think I'd be used to the smell too, it's not too bad til you want to hang out the washing and it comes in smelling as if it hasn't been washed in six months! :lol:

Fortunately I do drive!! We have the horses arses too lol our landlord keeps racehorses as well as it being a dairy farm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->