The Northern Ireland Crew!!

at least its not dickish tendencies :smug:

ooooooh cant wait to see pics!! how r u feeling? with all my scans i was soooo nervous for like a week before.

I was feeling as sick as a dog. The hyperemesis is back again though so thats not really helping! For some reason I was so nervous about this pregnancy - don't remember being like this with Amy. So seen bambino - scan pics are crapio! Will upload one later. Just really happy to see the heartbeat. Baby was measuring 11+4 - but they're keeping me at 11+2. Roll on next scan 3rd August

It would seem I'm up the duff :happydance:

Huge congratulations honey! You really deserve it! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months for you :happydance:

Linds - I love that nappy - it is tres cute! xx

Congratulations LunaBean!! Wonderful news!

Glad it went well lauzie, although I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so ill; that's rubbish :hugs:

Awww NuKe that nappy is sooooo cute!!! Where is it from? I've started my stash too and every day I have a wee look at them and it makes me smile - I never knew a nappy could bring so much happiness!

Speccy it's a custom WN [weenotions.co.uk] soo love them!!

Congrats Lunabean OMG half the NI drew are pregnant come on who's next?
cant wait to see all the bump pics i miss my EJ bump :(
xx

Speccy it's a custom WN [weenotions.co.uk] soo love them!!

I thought she was talking about the wee one? Maybe I'm wrong! :shrug:

if you were talking about the wee one, it's a Tots Bots Teenyfit (basically just a tiny version of their easyfits!)

Aye the wee one with the fruit on - so cute! I haven't looked at those ones yet - more pressure on the purse :haha:

Ohhh [facepalm] I forgot you posted that pic... sorry bad day

It's ok eve, preggo brain strikes again!!! :haha:

speccy, they are great, and only a tenner each new! wish id had the funds to get a ton during RNW, they wer down to 8 quid!! :cry:

hi all- i'm from ards- due my second wee one on 5th july, if i last til that date- think shes gonna kick her way out sooner lol!!

hi all- i'm from ards- due my second wee one on 5th july, if i last til that date- think shes gonna kick her way out sooner lol!!

Welcome xxx

Speccy - you had your scan recently too didn't you? All go ok? xxx

Have read everything and my mind is blown. So much info in such a small time!

Super excited for everyone, I never thought I'd miss my bump - but I do :(. Just waiting for a wonderful man to come into my life, could be tomorrow, could be in ten years. I would be like TTC now if was in a posistion to do so!

Girl mentioned back a few pages needs a boot up the arse as mentioned. And hoping there will be a miracle. There is so much happiness on this forum but also moments of devastation...the support is invaluable.

Dizzybella - another from round ards? isn't that two of you? Ek! they're multiplying.

Knock knock, any room for another one?

I've been on BnB for a while and only realised tonight from reading another thread that this one existed, better late than never :blush:
But I am on the NI BnB group on Fb (thanks to Eve and Lindsay :flower:)

Sooooo, I'm Louise, and expecting baby No1 in July, we live in Mid Ulster. And I'm loving being pregnant :happydance:

Congrats Luna Bean! So excited for you, hope it all goes well :happydance:

Welcome to Dizzybella and Loui! Not long to go now.

Lauzie glad your scan went well, can't wait to see pics.

Tiggertea good luck with ttc this month :hugs:

Just to update you all

‎"Evan passed away peacefully in his mummy's arms at 5.45pm, he wasn't in any pain x"

Fly High Little Man ♥

welcome new people!

Louise - Mid-Ulster is prob about as close to my neck of the woods as anyone's been yet. :dance:

Oh im really sorry to hear this sad news, fly high little man
my thoughts are with his family such a nasty world to all the wrong people

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"