The Northern Ireland Crew!!

We basically spent the whole day on FB bitching about her and how she's attention seeking. She's been on the thread a lot and yet only commented on Kelly and Evan today and that was only so she could tell her story about reduced FM! A lot of the girls are really angry because the thing with Kelly has shaken everyone and she only cares about herself...

what a stupid little girl. some people really have no compassion or empathy. i really hope their lo pulls through. :cry:

after backing up anything important which will restore your computer back to factory settings.

Poor you Debs :[ <3

LOL you coulda given me the £90 LOL

Thank you so much for this honey :hugs:. I've already booked the man though and he's due out at 11. I tried to go in through safe mode and system restore, but computer said no! lol!

I would have given you the £90 quid! Better going to someone you know than not!

I really hope your friends LO pulls through. I can only imagine what they are going through.

I've got my first scan today at 2pm. Been up since 5 with Amy and being sick like a good one again!

ooooooh cant wait to see pics!! how r u feeling? with all my scans i was soooo nervous for like a week before.

The only scan I was really really nervous about was the first one... hope you get some great pics!

i think it was because i couldnt feel any movement yet, i was panicking in case something had gone wrong, yano? paranoia central here.

I hope the girls LO pulls through must be a really hard time for them, And that other girl needs a boot up the arse!

I had said initially we would WTT in 2013, then it was 2012, now we TTC in 2011. :dohh:
Good luck when the time comes! :flower:

my first nappy for baby #2 arrived!!! I know I'm starting early but I thought, 1 a week would spread the cost out, yano? LOOK AT ALL THE SIZE OF IT!!!!!!! :cloud9:

https://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/therealnuke/260520111653.jpg

ahhhh is so cute!

Love that Pops is getting used to her wee dress!

OMFG LIZ FOR REAL?!?!??!! congrats honey you sooooo deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linds do the teenyfits have that "plasticy" feel on the outside too?

LIZ!!!!!!!!!! thats amazing honey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god knows u deserve it!!!

eve they do, but not as plasticky as i remember the easyfits being?? :shrug:

they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo soft on the inside!!

Okay I need to feel them... LOL [that could sound dodgy to anyone not knowing what I'm talking about hahahaha]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->