The Northern Ireland Crew!!

No, I just noticed your ticker and realised the :witch: must have come. I'm not great at seeing lines usually but I definitely saw them. Glad you're feeling a little more positive O:)

Things are just going from bad to worse now :dohh: my home computer now has a blinking virus, so I'm prob going to have to get someone to fix it. Any recommendations? xx

tbh if it's just a virus, I'd back everything up and then just reinstall windows!

tbh if it's just a virus, I'd back everything up and then just reinstall windows!

If only it was ever that easy! I've lost all the discs that came with the computer :dohh:

You don't need any discs. First off do you KNOW you have a virus? Do you have any anti-virus software? If it's really bad you can do a hard restore [using f10 when starting your computer up but every brand is different, if you let me know what computer you have I can have a look online for you] after backing up anything important which will restore your computer back to factory settings.

Poor you Debs :[ <3

Thanks Speccy. Did I even update the thread in there?! :lol: I can't remember.

Think it was a chemical TBH, both having had faint lines and by the way :witch: arrived (detailed on Sun evening in my journal). The lines I had were very faint, but I def saw them. :lol:

I was a bit :brat::sad2: Sun/Mon, but on to a new cycle and thinking positive!

aw debs it's awful isn't it. :hugs: i didn't realise. :flower:

Linds you didn't reply to my txt this morning!!!

uh oh :wacko: surely you can download it?

I admitted defeat in the end. Have a man coming to hopefully take it away and fix in the morning. £90!!! On the plus side though I worked out it was my OH's fault - so he's paying it!

sky are soooooooo slow!! when we moved into this house it took 5 WEEKS to get tv/internet/phone connected!!!

Honestly they are a pain....I'm debating whether or not to go back to virgin media. xx

Have just switched to BT, they are coming June. Virgin media have always annoyed me, and I want fast internet that works with my um...Nintendo DS...so fibre optic 3 months free for me!

My computer will be going in the bin soon. It's made of borrowed parts which are rapidly failing, think the moniter is 11 years old and most of the bits are 7 years plus. I'm literally going to throw it away.

:hugs: Debbie

Lindsay I notice you are currently feeling shocked at this revelation.

Debs she came on last night before she went back to the hospital and said that the Drs have said there isn't much hope... it's so sad but we're still praying for a miracle for him

Poor little pumpkin :( And his parents too. Keeping them all in my thoughts x

Her little girl is called Abbie too, she has aspergers and I think she's about 5 or 6. It's just been heartbreaking for us all really...

Yea, you have no idea... really feel for them all and then on top of it there is a girl in the group who in the midst of us all leaving thoughts for them started talking about how she wants her [perfectly healthy] baby out at 37 weeks because he won't have much room and so how will she know if there is reduced FM.... She called the ambulance last night because of BH and has been to the hospital about 4 or 5 times with reduced FM only to be sent straight home with no problems....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->