The Northern Ireland Crew!!

Linds don't be silly!! I'm not gonna throw that on you when I KNOW how you're feeling, I know what you're going through because I've been there and the last thing you need right now is throwing my crap on you, you daft bint!!!! I wonder how much iron smothered chicken has :hugs:

:( I hope you guys are both ok. It's not a selfish rant - it's really scary. Are they keeping a close eye on you? Is there anyway you can an appointment before next week, what happens now? Just get yourself cozy wee one and stay put x

Oh Lindsay - I hope everything is alright. Sure you've heard it all before about bleeding in the first tri - I did too. Just hoping that it's nothing and all is well x

It's my consultant appt that was already arranged. I doubt I can get one sooner as my actual consultant just went off on maternity leave!! Plus the MW couldn't say too much... she kep reiterating that she's not a dr.

long story short, didnt tell me nething i didnt already know bout bleeding in first tri, but still scary as i never had a drop with pops. Have booked me in for a scan on wed neway tho!

glad ur ok NuKe xx Scary stuff this pregnancy lark lol! I fret about everything - cant wait to hold my wee girl :) Hubby painted her room today- 3 guesses the colour hehe!!

thanks dizzy! do u have a pic?? id love to see it!

I guess I'm freaking out more this time round because I'm rhesus negative and barry is positive and I keep forgetting im pregnant and letting poppy jump on me. :dohh:

Nuke I hope bubs is just fine, fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Aaisrie sounds like you're having a tough time of it, I hope you get seen soon :hugs:

me too - that jab we have o get seemed sorer this time than wit the first pregnancy or was i just a woose lol!!

welcome dizzybella! Coen is so cute, how old is he? He has such a mischievous grin is he a handful? :]

Copy and pasting this from my July group:

Some of you might remember me mentioning thalassemia a few weeks ago as one of my blood results had come back low [MCH] and they wanted to repeat my test and test Chris as well as if both of us were displaying signs then Atticus could end up really sick. So we went in last week and I just rang up to get the results and the MW [who was really nice and helpful!] told me there are no recorded MCH results for me on that date but that Chris' are fine. So that's 1 hurdle. Unfortunately my MCH had been done [as a routine blood] when I'd been admitted 2 weeks ago and it was down a further point [the minimum it should be is 27, when I was called for a repeat 3 weeks before my admission it was 25.8] to 24.6 and that my iron levels which should be between 15% - 50% are at 3.2%... she also said my feritin should be between 13-150 and mine is at 5. She said she wouldn't be surprised if I was feeling really lethargic and sick... umm might explain why I've been so much sicker the last few weeks. So then she talked about iron tablets and I explained I was reluctant to take them because I KNOW they make HG sooo much worse and I don't want more hospital admissions because of HG so she said they might be able to give it to me via a drip but I'd have to go to the hospital every 2 days for it [I'd go every day if it meant not making the HG worse] but it's up to the consultant to decide. Basically the real concern is if I go into labour right now because she said both myself and Atticus would be at real risk [and she sounded really concerned when she was saying this] because of both the blood loss and because of sheer exhaustion.... She said if I wasn't so far along it wouldn't be as worrying because they'd have more time to deal with it but being 33w I could go into labour at any time...

Now I'm worried.....

[sorry for the selfish rant]

Its not a selfish at all, i think your probley glad to get it of your chest and ims ure your glad you can share it on here, i hope they sort it out soon and your not worryin to much hun :hugs::hugs:

Nuke :hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope your scan goes well on wednesday

Also welcome dizzy :flower:
is it anti d injection you had to get?
i was dreading gettin it but it wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be, my twin sister kept sayin the needle is huge and stuff the bitch :haha:

hi aaisrie- he'll be 2 next month and a wee imp!! he's a great wee soul but he's at the stage of not yet walking but wants to climb up and over everythin- includin me! :wacko: Hard work while i have this maahossive bump!!! But he's my star :happydance:

YoungNIMum- i think i'm a woose -i got a dead arm after the anti-d and the nurse had me panting like i was in labour while i got it incase i keeled over lmao!!

hi aaisrie- he'll be 2 next month and a wee imp!! he's a great wee soul but he's at the stage of not yet walking but wants to climb up and over everythin- includin me! :wacko: Hard work while i have this maahossive bump!!! But he's my star :happydance:

Och bless him!! My dd turned 2 in March and they don't seem to get pregnancy = give mama a break!! lol bless them!! He's downs right?

Och bless him!! My dd turned 2 in March and they don't seem to get pregnancy = give mama a break!! lol bless them!! He's downs right?

yep he has downs :)

YoungNIMum- i think i'm a woose -i got a dead arm after the anti-d and the nurse had me panting like i was in labour while i got it incase i keeled over lmao!!

Aww i hate gtting blood and stuff taken but once your in and get it done only takes couple of sec's, When eva goes for her injections im worse than her lol

Aww i hate gtting blood and stuff taken but once your in and get it done only takes couple of sec's, When eva goes for her injections im worse than her lol

i wit ya on that one - i send my hubby in now for any of DSs! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->