The Northern Ireland Crew!!

YoungNIMum- i think i'm a woose -i got a dead arm after the anti-d and the nurse had me panting like i was in labour while i got it incase i keeled over lmao!!

Aww i hate gtting blood and stuff taken but once your in and get it done only takes couple of sec's, When eva goes for her injections im worse than her lol

i wit ya on that one - i send my hubby in now for any of coens! :winkwink:

Lovely thats you'll have baby boy and a baby girl soon, how you feeling sickness got you yet :(

i've had bad sickness throughout this pregnancy and alot of back/pelvis pain- i dont seem to ever 'bloom' in pregnancy lol! But it could be worse and it wont stop me havin another...and another - i'd love 4!!! :) This wee one is givin us lots of scares over her size but ds was 5lb 7 so i'm not expectin a massive baby - i think the hosp are just bein cautious- i mean shes already measuring 4lb 7 so that aint bad at all in my eyes!! :)

hi aaisrie- he'll be 2 next month and a wee imp!! he's a great wee soul but he's at the stage of not yet walking but wants to climb up and over everythin- includin me! :wacko: Hard work while i have this maahossive bump!!! But he's my star :happydance:

Och bless him!! My dd turned 2 in March and they don't seem to get pregnancy = give mama a break!! lol bless them!! He's downs right?

yep he has downs :)

I used to work in Parkview Special school, years ago now, and they are the MOST loving children ever!! Hard work but so so loving.
I've been really sick this pregnancy too, in and out of hospital [my last admission just 2 weeks ago] for IV rehydration.. it sucks

Aaisrie - I really hope they get something sorted for you. That all sounds so so scary xxx

Lindsay - huge :hugs: Sorry to hear about the blood. Roll on tomorrow for that scan :)

Well I'm still off work with hyperemesis :( Barely even have the energy to leave the house now. Poop xxx

heres the full story: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...8847-need-help-plz-bleeding-would-you-do.html

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dizzy coen is sooooooooo cute!!! look at his wee face!!! :cloud9:

Sending big hugs to NuKe and Aaisrie and I hope that everything works out ok for you both. Good luck with your scan NuKe; do let us know what they say :hugs:

I've decided to go in this afternoon and demand to be scanned!!

If thats what youd rather do i would aswell, why wait another day and sit worrying *big hugs*

Welcome! Coen is gorgeous - bet you can't wait to introduce him to his baby sister :cloud9:. 5lbs 7oz! Wow! Was he term? Silas was nearly 10lbs :haha: - it's AMAZING how different they all are

Linds - good for you, you don't need the stress and worry of it all. They can darn well do and scan.

Aaisrie - Hmm...hopefuly it's the midwives overeacting, though saying that when I was ill in the third tri it was a midwife that knew what the problem was before the doctor. Either way I don't like the look of those numbers :( I take it they'll get you another consultant?

Yeah Nuke Id just go and sit there til they gave u a scan! I hate the way they make you feel like ur over-reacting and treat everyone the same 'Oh ur bleeding, well come back in 2 weeks and we'll see' pfft! Abit of compassion wudnt go amiss!

UPDATE

Just to let you all know, NuKe has been for the scan and there was no visible sac. She's going home to lie down. I'm sure she would appreciate your thoughts at this time :[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->