The Northern Ireland Crew!!

That's so awful, poor Nuke, I really feel for her. Big:hugs:

Oh im really sad to read that poor nuke, thinking of you xxxxx

So sorry, Honey. I'm truly gutted for you. Praying for comfort and strength for you. Huge hugs :hugs:

Sam XXX

Huge hugs...

I can only imagine - thinking of you Lindsay and hoping that Barry can give you loads of cuddles.

thanks ladies. i don't really know what to say.

hi aaisrie- he'll be 2 next month and a wee imp!! he's a great wee soul but he's at the stage of not yet walking but wants to climb up and over everythin- includin me! :wacko: Hard work while i have this maahossive bump!!! But he's my star :happydance:

Och bless him!! My dd turned 2 in March and they don't seem to get pregnancy = give mama a break!! lol bless them!! He's downs right?

yep he has downs :)

I used to work in Parkview Special school, years ago now, and they are the MOST loving children ever!! Hard work but so so loving.
I've been really sick this pregnancy too, in and out of hospital [my last admission just 2 weeks ago] for IV rehydration.. it sucks

we've been lookin at parkview and brookfield or brook sumthin out Maze direction as im origianlly from outside lisburn and we're considering moving back. If not i think itl be clifton in bangor. The educ pysch is comin back out in october to see how hes doin:) Got quite good news today about him-he has 2 hearing aids and has been assessed as having no hearing in one ear and under 30% in the other but my family and i hav always thot he has a bit more and just hasnt been playin ball wit the tests. So had him at a mums and tots for the deaf/hearing impaired and his audiologist was there - she saw him interacting and babbling away and wants him in to retest him cus he mite hav more hearing than thot!!! woohoo!!! we may hav been right lol! :happydance:

NuKe so so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you, sending you hugs xx

thinking of you NUKE and all your family

So sorry Nuke, I have gone through this myself twice now so I know how difficult it is. xx

I am really sorry to hear what you have gone through sweetheart :hugs:

Just came on to this thread to say, I am from Northern Ireland and pregnant with my first!! xx

thankyou kittycat and welcome to the NI thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->