**The November Sparklers Scan Gallery**

Thankyou Moo, I have been blessed with my gang. No7 was a girl, gotta update my signature, working on no8 now lol !!.

I guessed girl for you because I think I see a girly gender nub on one of your scan piccies, if you do a search you will find the threads on gender nubs, reeeally interesting but totally addictive. I reckon Chrissie33 has blue bundle!

Thankyou Moo, I have been blessed with my gang. No7 was a girl, gotta update my signature, working on no8 now lol !!.

I guessed girl for you because I think I see a girly gender nub on one of your scan piccies, if you do a search you will find the threads on gender nubs, reeeally interesting but totally addictive. I reckon Chrissie33 has blue bundle!

Did you mean those lines on the skelator looking one...oooh im going to have a look now!! :happydance:

Wow! 7 you derserve a medal :cloud9:

Nope, middle pic. Gotcha interested haven't I !:rofl:

oooh, yep! :) i'm off to find threads now lol

xx

I keep meaning to start a new nub thread, just can't find the time lately lol, I just seem to be lurking looking for pictures to guess on, weirdo:rofl:

Hi guys!! Had my scan today ....... all was FINE!!!!! Wasnt in there very long but got shown what was what and where everything was hehe. Was just moving little arms at first, just in front of his/her face.... then when she tried with a different scan thingy, it was kicking and waving!! I felt guilty laughing cos when i did the little bugger jumped about hahaha!! Got a few piccies but this is the best one.

Loved it and OH is sooo chuffed and proud. Hope everyone elses scan went well today who had one!! Still same due date too!!
https://i41.tinypic.com/34qwjsg.jpg

Hi girls,
well I had my scan today. So happy and relieved, everything seems to be perfect with baby!!

When I was in the waiting room, everyone else looked visibly pregnant and I don't, and I was so worried that they would not be able to find anything on the scan!! Silly really. Anyway we got to see the heart beating and the spine and the head and the arms and the legs, so lovely to see baby!!

The pictures aren't the clearest in the world but I love them anyway!! At least it gives me some concrete proof that there actually is a baby in there.

Attachments

• SCAN013.jpg
    SCAN013.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 21
What lush pics claire, and polaris you have a skelator looking pic like meee!!! what beautiful lil bubs

Does anyone know when i should be heading over to first tri? is it 13 weeks or 14?

xx

:rofl: Wait till I tell OH about skelator, he will find that amusing!
I think most people head to 2nd Tri at 13 weeks, but if you divide 40 weeks by three, it seems to me it should be 14. I might start lurking there a bit over the next week but I'll definitely keep dropping in here to to see how everyone is doing!!

:rofl: Wait till I tell OH about skelator, he will find that amusing!
I think most people head to 2nd Tri at 13 weeks, but if you divide 40 weeks by three, it seems to me it should be 14. I might start lurking there a bit over the next week but I'll definitely keep dropping in here to to see how everyone is doing!!

Heeehee i like it :rofl: think i might lurk too for a while..then head over at 14 weeks too

xx

Hi girls! this is my scan piccy from yesterday! I am 13 weeks today! Was such a little tot and was wriggling around a bit which was adorable!! IM INLOVE! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:xxx

Attachments

• baby number 2!!! xx.jpg
    baby number 2!!! xx.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 17
Wow what a clear scan tinkerbell...i think you may have a thumb sucker on the way! lol

xx

OMG there are some absolutely beautiful scan pics ladies :)

Well I got my appointment through yesterday for my dating scan and it's tomorrow (May 1st at 11.30am) so just over 24 hours until i see bubs again :happydance: I'll only be 10w4d so really hoping I get to see as gorgeous pictures as you lot have been getting but I'm worried my pics won't be as nice as I'm a couple of weeks earlier :( Though I guess at least I don't have to wait another 2 weeks for scan so I should count myself lucky really :rofl:

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Blondie, that's great that you haven't long to wait to see baby again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->