The NTNP Graduates - pregnant ladies of 'I'm finally here!'

I miss weekend discussions on a Monday!

So what did we do, hmmm
Saturday was a very frustrating day and I went to bed having major wobbles over our marriage
Sunday was a lot better, we got out for a small walk and found some ducks to feed which was nice!

Oh and we tried banana with T last night, he's been eyeballing our food like crazy so thought we'd give it a go, he made such funny faces!!

How are you today Mrs GM?
DH was a mixture of moody asshole and super loving, I thought I had bad mood swings. I have been having some doubts too especially as the Mr keeps bringing up how bad our sex life is as if that's all that's wrong.
x

:hugs:

it is really hard adjusting to life post baby! I think for the men nothing really changes for them so they just expect things to go back to normal!
Holding out for our holiday soon, we actually had a really nice evening, we ate at the table and had T in his highchair between us :) we tried some carrot, bit of choking (friggin scary) but otherwise I think his cold was putting him off

Tired after a busy night but trying to get on with some things

Yes you have hit the nail on the head there!
Glad its a bit better... Oh the gaging really scares me too.
Dh getting home after Berties bed time so house should be tidy and dinner ready when he walks through the door so hope that counteracts the fact he'll have done a long hard day at work and be tired, possibly grumpy.
X

Hihi! How's you girls & babies?! I can't believe I'm nearly 15wks already. Does the rest go this fast too??
I'm sorry to hear about the troubles with your OHs. It must be hard adjusting to a new member of the family. My OH is fab at the mo, although I think it's partly my hormones. I'm SO in love with him, I think he's my hero for unloading the dishwasher! Ridiculous! I'm sure it won't last tho...!
Are you both doing BLW? It's definitely the way I want to go, it sounds like so much fun, although a little terrifying with all the gagging :( Hope you girls are ok! xx

Apart from the last few Weeks of pregnancy it does, goes even quicker when lo arrives... Baby nearly 6 months and so grown up its unbelievable.
I wasn't going to go blw... It scared me a bit but he hates puree so we might. Still so unsure and wondering why he wants to grab anything and everything off my plate but won't open his mouth for a spoon.
Glad you and your man are all loved up... We are not too bad this week but both so tired and a bit snappy.
X

It does all go so quickly!

Going to try more finger food in a couple of weeks but last night tried some shop puree and he got on quite well with it :)

Banging headache today, could defn do with a day off!

Lx

:hugs: RK, sorry you were feeling unwell. Did you have some kind of bug? Hope you're feeling better now.

My relationship with dh is one of the reasons I sometimes think it's just as well we don't have kids. Sometimes I feel like we have so much to learn. But at the end of the day I do love him and he is my best friend. Men eh? :)

Hope you're all well

Jx

Ps Dumpling love the scan picture, glad things are going well for you xx

I had a bad sickness bug, lo had it at the weekend which was awful! He's had the worse nappies ever today and he's really fussy and clearly has tummy ache.
x

Hi everyone :)

Erm these pop up ads are making the site pretty much unusable :(

well we stayed with Dad over the weekend for a night which was nice, making some more progress on the eating too although he coughed lots on some avacado which scared the crap out of me!

also some progress with relationship which is lovely

Lx

woah! Go Bertie! How's that with feeding???

He's finding it hard to feed because it's hurting him, it's not all the way out yet but he's already experimenting with biting! But he's always done the "clamp and ping" which hurts anyway. I think the trouble starts when they get the two top teeth as well.
In theory they shouldn't hurt us because when latched on properly they don't use their gums it's their soft palette at the top and their tongue at the bottom. I am still not convinced though, not sure Bertie latches on correctly every time.
x

Hi everyone *waves*

well T had his first night in his own room and cot bed last night, he really was getting too big for his crib! It went better than I thought it would and after a morning nap I can hear him just happily blowing raspberries so he seems more content now he has extra space!

Hi ladies, so sorry not been around much - so bloody tired!

Quick update - had my scan this am, all is OK

https://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5938/imag0088resized.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

it's my baby! :cloud9:

Thank you! :) its still so unreal to me that that's my baby, ha!

How are you and the family doing? xx

That's wonderful! Do you think you have a boy or a girl and will you be finding out or having a surprise?
Bertie has TWO teeth now, lol!
He's had his jabs today but seems OK, he's been a little angel the last week or so:)
It's going so fast... I am starting to think about when we would like no 2 :dohh: as if I need more work.
Our relationship seems to be going a bit better ... DH hasn't been so tired and I am feeling well :) I am starting to organise myself a little better and I am getting more things done around the house and I am on top of the washing etc.
xx

:happydance: Congrats Elhaym!!

I've been away for a week or so, apologies for the late congratulations, but totally delighted for you!! You must be so relieved! How you feeling now chick?

How is it going having T in his own room Mrs GM?

Hope feeding's going ok with B's teeth RK.

I'm pretty good... using condoms at the mo, waiting to see what is going to happen job wise. I keep on thinking I should go back on the pill, but not really made any decisions. Still enjoy checking in here to see how you girls are...

Oh and my beautiful niece took her first few steps at the weekend.. delighted! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->