**The official April 2010 testing thread** **28 BFPs already** *5 special angels*

Happy Earth Day everyone.

updated to here.

Quite a few with there AF showing up - ARRGH.. I agree Reedsgirl this TTC is about to do my head in too. Good Luck next month.

I have added all the new dates.

Gingerwhinger - I am so sorry for your loss, I know exactly how you are feeling. This has to be the worst month in awhile for losses. Huge hugs to you girl, I hope you get your sticky BFP very soon.

flybee- Congratulations on your BFP. Have a wonderful pregnacy. COngratulations again on earth day.

Hello, new here but not new to ttc. I'm 16 dpo today (almost 2 days late). Tomorrow is my birthday and also the 1st anniversary of the day we found out my baby girl's heart had stopped. The 24th will be the anniv of the day of my d and c. Was really hoping for a bfp yesterday but only bfn's so far. BBT is still up though. I need buddies. I'm testing after I get home from the store today...my IC's haven't arrived yet.

This was my first round of clomid. Does anyone know if that can delay your af? I know I ovulated 16 days ago...thought it was basically set in stone after ov. But I'm not sure anymore.

And Ginger (I'm Ginger too) I am very sorry about your loss. I know how that feels as I've been pregnant 8 times and have 2 kids. We took the last one very hard. Still trying to get over this loss after a year.
If you need someone to talk to I am here.

thanks naomicourt, am very excited, it is my first so have no idea what to expect etc etc... congrats on your BFP also, my due date will be approx 31st dec 2010!!! when is ur EDD??

Hello, new here but not new to ttc. I'm 16 dpo today (almost 2 days late). Tomorrow is my birthday and also the 1st anniversary of the day we found out my baby girl's heart had stopped. The 24th will be the anniv of the day of my d and c. Was really hoping for a bfp yesterday but only bfn's so far. BBT is still up though. I need buddies. I'm testing after I get home from the store today...my IC's haven't arrived yet.

This was my first round of clomid. Does anyone know if that can delay your af? I know I ovulated 16 days ago...thought it was basically set in stone after ov. But I'm not sure anymore.

So sorry about your loss Ginwelsh :hugs:. I pray for a :bfp: for you soon.

I'm 14 dpo and tested :bfn: today. My heart is really broken as I'd gotten my hopes up this cycle. :af: isn't here yet, but I hear the prenatals I'm on (Pregnacare Conception) can delay your period as well. I'm not charting so I don't know what my temps are like now.....

I'm horrible company today but I'd love to be your buddy......

Awe thanks buttercup! I feel your pain. I just read that clomid can cause longer leuteal phase. I think that's a reason many are put on it. Maybe that will explain why I am late and getting bfn's. How about you? How long is your usual leutal phase? Are you on any meds?

I was on clomid last cycle, and it actually brought on my AF prematurely at 10 dpo (but I did hyper ovulate and had lots of fluid though). I decided to give it a rest this cycle (the clomid that is). Might not get back on it till June sometime (I pray I don't have to).

My normal LP is about 14 days (I think). I've never really charted or anything. I need to get me a thermometer next cycle :flower:

I am new to this website and the thread. This is my TTC Cycle #2 for baby #1.
AF is due on 25th. I dont feel anything different from any other month. Sore bbs and slight cramping. I sure this is not the month. I have not tested. Waiting for AF not to show up first. Good luck to all who are testing and Congrats to all BFP's.

Well sounds like maybe you shouldn't take it. I know that can become dangerous. It's weird, I didn't have ANY symptoms from it until 3 or 4 dpo then it hit me like a ton of bricks. It drives me crazy that the side effects I have from it are straight up pregnancy symptoms.

IF you aren't pregnant I would totally reccomend charting. I have skipped a few months and I was able to relax better but I kicked myself for it later. You learn a lot about yourself when you do that. It really is empowering.

Gin Welsh I can be your buddy too.. I have been pregnant 3 times and I have 1 child so far. This is my first month temping and going to try OPKs not sure how that will work.

I work with 2 girls who are pregnant and the third i work with told us this morning she is 3 months along and its doing my head in... i have to admit i went to the bathroom for a wee cry.

Lets hope its us soon.
x

:witch: got me. Think I'm going to take a break, lose a couple of stone and get me a job in the city! See you in a few months/years.

Big Plans sorry to hear that... good luck with your endeavours and hope we see you back on here with some more luck! Hope the time passes by for you!

Well... It's only 9dpo, but I started getting all these symptoms... So, i took a Tesco cheapie... And got a little fat postive...

So, I took a CBD...

And got...

A BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry early days tho, so FX!

Congrats Flybee, and :hugs: to the ones who got the witch :(:(

xx

Rocksy 2185 Congratulations... I am so pleased for you there is nothing better than seeing that pee stick turn into a :BFP: its awesome. Have a great pregnancy.

updated to here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->