**The official April 2010 testing thread** **28 BFPs already** *5 special angels*

BFP for me! Good luck to the rest of you ladies! lots of hugs and kisses to all of you xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

ok updated to here.

Jenren have added you to the testing schedule, sumaspikey I wont update the first page until AF appears or your BFN changes.

Samanthaxo- yay another BFP. COngratulations girl. SO very pleased for you!

Samantha xo - I never had your original testing date so put you in to the 23rd April date.

update! no af yet. Spotting has stopped... wasnt really anything much at all. I just hated to see it because it always means its coming for me. But im staying positive!!!! Heres to getting my BFP!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

moorebetter glad the spotting has stopped good luck in getting that bfp... hope you have a great weekend too.

Hey, I am new to this thread. Cycle #2 since implant removal and trying for baby #1. No idea of cycle lengths yet (got first AF 6-7weeks after removal) but trying and hoping for the best. Good luck to all those ttc x x x x

im out too witch got me this morning so gutted but onto next cycle cd1 today xx
:dust: too all in the running x

very faint ligt spotting this morning and very mild cramps , Possible faint positive on a dollar tree test. The very light spotting and very mild cramps are unusual for me for a start of af. So will tests again monday !

[-o<:bfp: For me last night but confirmed this morning again!!!! Good luck ladies :dust:

I am so happy but so scared!!! I had two treatments of Albuterol for a respiratory infection and was on 3 days of antibiotics! :cry: Please pray for my little bean ... Stick little bean stick![-o<[-o<[-o<

[-o<:bfp: For me last night but confirmed this morning again!!!! Good luck ladies :dust:

I am so happy but so scared!!! I had two treatments of Albuterol for a respiratory infection and was on 3 days of antibiotics! :cry: Please pray for my little bean ... Stick little bean stick![-o<[-o<[-o<

Congratulations and ill keep everything crossed for you its a sticky one xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->