**The official April 2010 testing thread** **28 BFPs already** *5 special angels*

Congrats to all the newly :bfp'd FX for super sticky beans

Well the evil :witch: is back guess the spotting was here coming ! the cramps are more intense now and bleeding more , So back to cycle day 1 ! gonna start temping, opking everything i can to make this happen!

Still BFNs here but still no AF..

Congratulations to those with their BFP :D

:witch: got me today :-(

Good luck those still waiting to test or for AF

:dust: to all

PJ xx

updated to here

Commiserations to all of you who got there AF... good luck next month!

Sandie_cali congratulations woohoo - I am sure you will and your bean will be just fine.
Have a wonderful pregnancy.

Congrats Sandie_Cali!!!!

Good luck cheekybint my fx'd for you

No af for me and testing bfn, had some spotting yesterday
Not looking good for me, I think af is playing with me

Good luck to all of you still in the running :dust:
Not many April testers left to find out fx'd it's a :bfp: for everyone

Hey ladies, I did get my bday bfp after all. Tested on the 25th which is the day after my bday and also day that AF is due and since she was a no show, I tested the ff day and got a very dark bfp line. It's true what some say: no symptoms is actually a good sign of being pg. A few days ago i posted that I dont have any sore BBs, no nausea, no metallic taste, etc. It just felt like AF was on her way but never came. I still dont feel pg now. FXd to everyone and hoping my lil bean sticks like glue. :)

Hey ladies, I did get my bday bfp after all. Tested on the 25th which is the day after my bday and also day that AF is due and since she was a no show, I tested the ff day and got a very dark bfp line. It's true what some say: no symptoms is actually a good sign of being pg. A few days ago i posted that I dont have any sore BBs, no nausea, no metallic taste, etc. It just felt like AF was on her way but never came. I still dont feel pg now. FXd to everyone and hoping my lil bean sticks like glue. :)

Congratulations huni! :happydance: hoping I'll follow in a couple days but have a horrible feeling AF is on her way xxx

ok updated girls...

Mystique Congratulations on your BFP, I am so happy for you.

Good Luck next month for you girls with AF and good luck to those still testing.

I'm testing tomorrow! eeeeeeeek! I tested yesterday and got a :bfn: I'm about 12 or 13DPO so I'm hoping! No AF symptoms! :)

hi im out this month af came a day early on the 18th, not been able to temp this month as im getting over bronchitis so ive been on steriods and antibotics as well, good luck to all and well done to others with their bfp
thanks donna

I am going to test when I get home, April is nearly over and I still don't know one way or the other.
I'm going crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->