The Official Butts Out,quit smoking Thread

:haha:

I smoke roll ups at the mo

Yeah that would be HARD to stop smoking at half with those...try saving the butts and using them to "re-roll" a smoke from they will taste like pooh, and maybe help you stop all together??

I quit last week, using nicorette icy white chewing gum!!! Was smoking around 12 a day, now i either smoke any or on bad days up to 3! so im doing alot better then i thought i ever would!

Good luck xx

What is the gum like?

The gum im using is a new one called ICY White, and it acutally tastes of gum,rather than chewing on a fag! its also supposed to help whiten your teeth! :) x

ha ha re rolled fag butts... yum :haha:

Whiting teeth is always a good thing :)

Any of you girls read Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking book? Best thing I ever read!!

ha ha re rolled fag butts... yum :haha:

Whiting teeth is always a good thing :)

It only sounds funny cause you called them fags and not smokes!!! :rofl: ( I used to re-roll them when I was younger and broke as a joke. It was the only way to keep smoking when I couldnt afford even food lol

:haha:

My mum said that book Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking was a good one helped her give up smoking and then drinking, going to buy it for my dad :)

ok when u wanna do it?cos as soon as i tell my (non smoking) husband theres no way getting outta it for me.
you have to be ready me on the other hand need to do it while i got pma up lol

I quit for four years and a stressful couple of months caused me to go back to it! Ugh

Lets start tomorrow :) Does your DH hate it?

i had never touched a fag in my life until about 4 months ago, i had alot of stress on at the time came home from anight shift saw my DF's fags on the table and that was it.

to this day i don't really understand it, my family don't know they would be mortified lol.

i would be up for giving up as from monday new week new start i have roped my DF in too lol he's been smoking for about 10-15 yrs

we can do it :)

brill it's a date lol

myDF has always smoked since i've known him yet he doesn;t like me smoking lol - neither do i really ha

I really need to quit smoking, have asthma too so really not good for me, managed to quit a few months back when i was pg but when i had my mc i started back up again, a stop smoking buddy would be so helpful

i have asthma too i always get it really badly in winter because of the cold air i dread to think what i'd be like smoking and cold air, now is the time :D

i have asthma too i always get it really badly in winter because of the cold air i dread to think what i'd be like smoking and cold air, now is the time :D

I know it's really bad on cold days, especially when it snows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->