The Official Butts Out,quit smoking Thread

Monday it is im glad i wont be alone and can come here when the withdrawl snapping's take place instead of taking it out on oh we can rant on here lol

Hi girls.. Do u know of anyone thats tried the champix tablets while ttc? I went to my gp for them as i know many ppl who have stopped with them and said it was easy but my gp said i'll have to go to our local wellness clinic as they deal with pregnant women and ppl ttc so off i go today!! I've quit with patches but lasted all of a few wks.. Tried goin cold turkey but only lasted couple days at a time :( I so want to stop!! Its routine that makes it worse i think.. "i'll have this n have a fag","i'll do that n have a fag" Lol!!! Good luck for monday girls :) xx

I myself, am in the struggle as well, looking into getting patches or gum tomorrow..anyone ever used the electronic cigarettes they've come out with?

I've seen them but never tried them, went to my dr's this morning booked in to see the hca about help with stop smoking, tried the patches last time and they worked plus free on the nhs, they hadn't got an appointment till thursday so booked that but im gonna try stopping with you guys on monday and decide if i should cancel my appointment... Smoking roll up's at the moment benson and hedges (didn't even know they did them till a few weeks ago) just brought my last pack cause i aint buying no more after this has gone should last me till monday as it's only a small pack

Hey guys just wantd to wish you all good luck in quitting!

I was on 40 a day when I finally decided that was too much and used the Champix tablets to quit - that was 3 years ago now and I am still not smoking (although sometimes I would kill for one!!)

I know how hard it is and wish you all good luck!!!

Its ready i need your quit date or cut down date xx
Mines monday :yipee:

My dh and I just quit cold turkey we are on day 5 def not easy for me but I'm taking it one day at a time

well done hun,we are here if u need to rant lol im sure i will be soon x

I dont smoke but wanted to wish all the Butts Out Gals the best of luck! You can do it guys!!! :ninja:

thanks, the change of the title totally confused me :haha: arugh Monday will be here soon, I will chain smoke for the weekend :haha:

Good luck ladies - I've quit about 4 times in the past year or so. Last quit at the beginning of August - and broke down and had a few two weeks ago when AF showed up. I'm around OV now - so I haven't had any in a week. TTC should really be enough for me to stop - but I got so down when :witch: showed her ugly head, I bummed them off my neighbor the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->