The Official Butts Out,quit smoking Thread

Im trying to quit at the moment. Stopped before when I got my first bfp but started up again foolishly when taking a break from ttc following two mc's. Wish I had never started the blooming things again but sitting here chewing nicotine gum praying for a :bfp: that sticks this time.

i night to go, had a few drinks last night as a last blow out with the fags lol got these left will be drowning them tonight eeek!

actually looking forward to it - not sure i will be tomorrow night mind haha

haha i got 9 fags to smoke argh......6hrs 28mins to go.....

eeeeeek! omg you're right thats it lol

my oh has already dug out the selection of patches he has for us - from when he's tried to give up in the past lol

lol im going to try get doc appointment so only have to go cold turkey for few days x

:Hi can i join you lovely ladies ..i used to smoke 20 -30 cigs a day. decided enough was enough ..havent had 1 since about 1am friday morning ..omg how hard is this..not using anything just willpower !!! good thing is my house is spotless lol ..just trying to keep busy . good luck ladies with quitting tomorrow xx:hugs:

thanks .. just thinking aswell as the health benefits giving up brings ..it also makes the purse heavier aswell lol .. so we will be much better off all round :happydance:..... i binned ashtrays and lighters and have been like a recluse all weekend lol to avoid smokers ..they find it funny and are trying to tempt me to have one ( some friends uh lol) sorry for the ramble .. i wish you all the best of luck and its nice to know that we're all here for each other good luck girls :winkwink:think PMA xx

aww well done hun you've done really well

wana come round mine and do my house pmsl been out all weekend and it looks like a bomb has hit it hahaha

ahhh i'm not doing so well but am trying to get a doc appointment soon fingers crossed :D

you can do it hun.......its a kinda niggly crave for a cigerette but nothing major...im just ignoring it quite well atm x

you can do it !!! try keeping your fingers busy ( might sound silly lol) try a bit of blue tac or something like that and take your frustration out on it ... thats what i was finding the hardest on friday .. stay strong !!!:hugs:

i chew gum(not nicorettes)
im gonna get doc appointment to get those ihalers there the only things work for me x

arrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................
need to smoke :(

this isnt fun :( lol
keep saying to myself it will get better :)

I know how you all feel. I quit smoking about a month ago. It was definitely the best thing I've ever done. I can breathe SO much better, it's insane. I never knew I could breathe this good. Just stick to it, you'll be so glad you did. You feel so so sooo much better after you quit, I promise. It's totally worth a few days of torture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->