The Official Butts Out,quit smoking Thread

Can I be added to the list please?
I'm cutting down and eventually wanna stop for good :D

Hi..I wasn't part of this group but just stumbled upon it..It is 2 weeks today smoke free for me!!! It has been very hard but I'm very proud of myself so I can't go back now. I started smoking when I was 13 (I'm now 32)..I quit when I got pregnant for my daughter and while I was breastfeeding.I started back up for some stupid reason..but ttc #2 and would like to be smoke free before my BFP! Keep it up ladies!!:hugs:

https://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6623/dscn1248o.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

aww hun big hugs

how far apart were the tests could you try again in a few days or a week?

same urine :cry: the ic are hpt aswell :(
which are clearly bfp but reckon BIG FALSE POSITIVES!

well i have finally been smoke free for 1 week :)

took us ages to get the hang of it but finally done yay:happydance:

Great Job ladies your bodies and your babies will thank you!!

Tried to give up when TTC but failed miserably.. That 10K run would've been much easier if I had given up, but there you go.

But I now haven't smoked for 9 days! The morning sickness has helped with that, as strong smells make me nauseous!

omg thats brilliant and how quick has that gone

well done hun you should be really proud of yourself ;) x

really well done babyhopes.. really chuffed for you.

I just read the front of this thread & I'm shocked. I don't smoke myself but my mum did when she was pregnant & I didn't realise that could have an effect on me! I'm already small because of it I'm 5'3 & my mum is 5' 11" my dad 6' and my sister ( who she didn't smoke with) is 5' 9".
My sister had a baby & smoked though that pregnancy & I'm the one with trouble... If this has caused me problems I'll really have trouble forgiving her!!

Good luck to all the ladies kicking the habit, your little ones will appreciate it :friends:

xx

really well done babyhopes.. really chuffed for you.

I just read the front of this thread & I'm shocked. I don't smoke myself but my mum did when she was pregnant & I didn't realise that could have an effect on me! I'm already small because of it I'm 5'3 & my mum is 5' 11" my dad 6' and my sister ( who she didn't smoke with) is 5' 9".
My sister had a baby & smoked though that pregnancy & I'm the one with trouble... If this has caused me problems I'll really have trouble forgiving her!!

Good luck to all the ladies kicking the habit, your little ones will appreciate it :friends:

xx

im sure it wont effect ur fertlity but yeh it said that on nhs websire :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"