The Official Butts Out,quit smoking Thread

Well done babyhopes.. How are you doin now? I started my champix on sat and my stop date is next monday :) I'm feelin very positive!! x

GOOD JOB LADIES!!!

May I join in? I went a half day with no smoking, and ALL DAY TODAY. I am a 7 year smoker. Hubby is a 10 year smoker. Today is the first day either have us have EVER gone 1 day without smoking. We are really determined!

I am so irritable though. Him & I just got into a mini fight and I craved one so bad. It helped though that all of the close stores are closed.

well done for doing so well :) I failed, I am going to try again in a few weeks..

just try again hun.I real driving force is i want baby so bad and as smoking seriously reduces ur fertility i figured i had to give up x

wellll done honey :), i've still just cut down but feel ready to give up complete in the next day or so

got to the point where i don't even like them anymore lol

the past few days iv gone to get one out the cupboard then thought arhhh i dont even like you and shut the door :rofl:

you are doing so so well i'm a little jealous lol :blush:

bu you'll be my inspiration instead :)

Great job Babyhopes keep it up you can do it. I quit about 7years ago and I found that after 2 or 3weeks I started to have an aversion to the cigs. I tried to have one about 3 weeks after I quit and it tasted horrible and make me feel horrible and I never touched one again. You ladies can do it.

Thanks hun,iv used the nicotine inhaler twice thats all the rest just cold turkey and pure will power!
The thought of having cigerette and the smell off them makes me feel :sick:

TTC, aiming to quit very soon.. I'm "running" (haha probab;y walking) a 10K for Cancer Research UK on Halloween as well and I guess it would be easier too if I didn't smoke ;) Ok.. I've got one pack left.. I'll aim for..

THIS WEEKEND.

I have a friend coming up who smokes so it would be useless to try and stop before then. But, on the Monday when back at work, no cigs. I will stick to it. I have to stick to it. I'm petrified of putting on weight again though, I lost 1 1/2 stone before my wedding and I would like to keep it off before the BFP so it's easier to lose again afterwards!!

Anyway I'm ranting, best of luck ladies! xxxx

Well i'm on day 2 and its a breeeeze lol :) The champix are fab!! Feel a tad bored at times tho,like something is missing if you know what i mean? Oh well i'm sure it'll pass. My other half is on day 4 as he got his tablets before me.. This is it for me i'm never going back :) Good luck girls xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->