The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Have a strong feeling it's not going to be this month tho. How are you? X

Mirena crash symptoms ugh do = pregnancy symptoms ugh!

Driving me crazy how are you girls?

It sucks, I felt the same way after the mirena too.

If this is going to be a 28 day cycle the 16th, but I've had a 26 day cycle, a 28 day cycle and a 30 day cycle since having the mirena out so I'm not too sure.

Hi eurotrip

I felt a lot of pregnancy symptoms as mirena was taken out, i think because my body was allowed to rebuild my uterine wall and get ready for pregnancy again, maybe these because we haven't had them for a while show really bad to us?
Though your deffinatley late with the period I'm thinking it brings forward your o, because I Got the ewcm 4 days after removal too?
So maybe your ewcm was telling you was about to ovulate? I read it can let you know of impending o
Test again Monday with fmu
Good luck keep us posted!

I got mine removed on the 19th of feb, I think. Good luck to you too :)

Oldermummy78 , Vicky_92 where are you ladies, hope you are ok??:kiss:

Hi Hun I'm here, sorry to see your bfn :-( still early though right? nothing new to report, still in limbo so guessing my 'pregnancy' symptoms and opk lines are the mirena crash too? Ugh so annoying looking forward to af this mth then I can track properly next mth might try the B6 too
Hope all is okay with you girls hello saku

Hi hun,happy to know you are fine,i know what are talking about i hate this crazy symptoms and i guess too my ewcm was false:cry:. like you waiting my AF to show up even i drink mix of ginger+cinnamon+anise i read somewhere it force the AF to show up,starting from today to take B6,+vitamin c, i haven't any symptoms except the migraine :cry:
good luck to you

I went to x-ray clinic to do it on my chest as i have a bad cough but when they knew i TTC they refused to do it as may i be pregnant,they insist to do the pregnancy test the same day i have to do my x-ray and have BFN,i hate this waiting game,so i hope to have my AF soon instead of doesn't know anything about my body :(

If this is going to be a 28 day cycle the 16th, but I've had a 26 day cycle, a 28 day cycle and a 30 day cycle since having the mirena out so I'm not too sure.
hun dont give up , i wish to you :bfp:
i think FF well help you to know which day you have to test,if you insert your information regularly that will help.

Af not here in full though euro ? Stopped completely? And what dpo are you?

Hope your ok don't like X-rays

One of you will have :bfp: and not find out or even realise it yet!

So question girls, did anyone have stretching and cramping feelings when first off mirena? I'm getting this since yesterday and more today with the stretching feel, o recognise this because of my pregnancy a bit don't remember it with my 'usual cycle'
I had it in a year I thought was 9 mths but found my mirena card , that flew by!

i think FF well help you to know which day you have to test,if you insert your information regularly that will help.

I use ovia i think it works the same way as FF. It says I can test in 5 days :)

Although I've been feeling sick today and have had tons of SG CM (tmi sorry). And I've heartburn. But not getting my hopes up tho.

Oldermummy, I never experienced stretching.

Af not here in full though euro ? Stopped completely? And what dpo are you?

Hope your ok don't like X-rays

One of you will have :bfp: and not find out or even realise it yet!

So question girls, did anyone have stretching and cramping feelings when first off mirena? I'm getting this since yesterday and more today with the stretching feel, o recognize this because of my pregnancy a bit don't remember it with my 'usual cycle'
I had it in a year I thought was 9 mths but found my mirena card , that flew by!

Hi again:kiss: , my AF doesn't show till now,my last one was march 28th,on mirena i have AF every 3 month or more, i used ovia app it stopped calculating my fertile days because there arenot enough information :growlmad: . so i dont know whats going on feel nothing :growlmad:
i had crambing and stretchinf feeling 7 days post the removal , i wasnot know about the mirena crash so i was thinking that iam pregnant:happydance: , but who knows may be you have it because of the implantation :happydance:

I use ovia i think it works the same way as FF. It says I can test in 5 days :)

Although I've been feeling sick today and have had tons of SG CM (tmi sorry). And I've heartburn. But not getting my hopes up tho.

Oldermummy, I never experienced stretching.
hi hun, i use ovia app too,so thats so excited , i feel you will have :bfp: so we will :happydance: together yaaaay.

I'm getting heartburn too again today, headache and my af after the smallest bleed stopped again nothing to report I am so cross it's so frustrating ! Ugh
Though my opk have started to darken again ( thought I would take to kerb my poas addiction)

I'm getting heartburn too again today, headache and my af after the smallest bleed stopped again nothing to report I am so cross it's so frustrating ! Ugh
Though my opk have started to darken again ( thought I would take to kerb my poas addiction)

What's ovia app?

so this is a great news ,you have to do your best with your H, sorry about your symptoms but dont worry it will disappear soon.

Ovia app is an app to keep tracking your O and AF even your BBT,CM , so you enter all this information and it start to calculate your OD.Try it and good luck :happydance:

Thanks euro

Still getting darker again today so will see what happens

If ov when first though with the cm af should arrive promptly by Saturday
But
If my cycles were regular (with not having them properly only spotting mthly around same timeish) then af won't arrive until a week on Saturday!

So i could be ov now! But I don't have the cm

When I had the cm after mirena removal I didn't have the opk tests ! Ugh

How's you girls today any symptoms or signs?

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->