The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Hi ladies! I wanted to join this thread - I got my mirena taken out about a month ago. I have 13 month old twin girls, and my husband and I are NTNP baby #3! We had to use Femara+IUI to get pregnant the first time, so I'm so scared we won't be able to get pregnant on our own. And we've already decided we won't do meds again:/ Anyhow, my body never regulated out on the Mirena - I never had regular period on it, but I also never stopped having a period either!! I would just randomy bleed and cramp every so often...could never predict it. It was AWFUL. I'm so happy to have it out. I was also excited that I had normal AF almost immediately after the mirena was removed. I went on to have EWCM that cycle too!! I was charting my BBT, and I know that I ovulated on CD19! I felt really encouraged by these things, up until yesterday...AF showed its ugly head at only 9dpo:dohh: That's only an 8 day luteal phase. One thing that was normal about my cycles before I got pregnant with the girls was my luteal phase. It was always rock solid 13-14 days. I'm SO discouraged because I know if your luteal phase is too short, implantation can't occur and that makes pregnancy near impossible. Can any of you relate to this? Had this same problem, maybe give me hope that this will correct itself? I wish I never had the Mirena put in!! I am 33 years old and my husband is 37, so we feel like we have a limited window that we would want to have another baby. And plus, we want the kids to be close in age. Sorry for the long post, but please reply if you have any insight. Thanks!!:flower:

Hi Izzy

I haven't yet had my first cycle complete so I can't say much on this yet, but I do worry my leutal phase won't be long enough
So I have read up and vit B6 starting on the first day of the first cycle may help lengthen this side of things
I am going to start this if af appears and that will be my day1

Thanks euro

Still getting darker again today so will see what happens

If ov when first though with the cm af should arrive promptly by Saturday
But
If my cycles were regular (with not having them properly only spotting mthly around same timeish) then af won't arrive until a week on Saturday!

So i could be ov now! But I don't have the cm

When I had the cm after mirena removal I didn't have the opk tests ! Ugh

How's you girls today any symptoms or signs?

:dust:

hi hun,good luck with your OD,try to :sex: everyday looool.
i have a question,i got EWCM for few days after the removal but i dont know if it is real O or not?? i didnt use OPK STRIPS ,then after 2 weeks on apr30 i got EWCM it was only one day, and when i took OPK it was very light fain line,then the day after which is may 1 my BBT WAS VERY HIGH so do you think this was real O??
TODAY I HAVE lower back pain.

Hi ladies! I wanted to join this thread - I got my mirena taken out about a month ago. I have 13 month old twin girls, and my husband and I are NTNP baby #3! We had to use Femara+IUI to get pregnant the first time, so I'm so scared we won't be able to get pregnant on our own. And we've already decided we won't do meds again:/ Anyhow, my body never regulated out on the Mirena - I never had regular period on it, but I also never stopped having a period either!! I would just randomy bleed and cramp every so often...could never predict it. It was AWFUL. I'm so happy to have it out. I was also excited that I had normal AF almost immediately after the mirena was removed. I went on to have EWCM that cycle too!! I was charting my BBT, and I know that I ovulated on CD19! I felt really encouraged by these things, up until yesterday...AF showed its ugly head at only 9dpo:dohh: That's only an 8 day luteal phase. One thing that was normal about my cycles before I got pregnant with the girls was my luteal phase. It was always rock solid 13-14 days. I'm SO discouraged because I know if your luteal phase is too short, implantation can't occur and that makes pregnancy near impossible. Can any of you relate to this? Had this same problem, maybe give me hope that this will correct itself? I wish I never had the Mirena put in!! I am 33 years old and my husband is 37, so we feel like we have a limited window that we would want to have another baby. And plus, we want the kids to be close in age. Sorry for the long post, but please reply if you have any insight. Thanks!!:flower:

welcome IzzyNC, i removed my IUD on APR 6th,so very close to your date
i want to tell you that you are lucky to have your AF,for me i haven't it yet so i cant know when i will be ovulate, use ovia application it can help you to calculate your OD, ALSO try to take B6 and vitex i heard it help to regulate the length of the AF , keep us updated and good luck.

Thanks euro

But
If my cycles were regular (with not having them properly only spotting mthly around same timeish) then af won't arrive until a week on Saturday!

i have a question,i got EWCM for few days after the removal but i dont know if it is real O or not?? i didnt use OPK STRIPS ,then after 2 weeks on apr30 i got EWCM it was only one day, and when i took OPK it was very light fain line,then the day after which is may 1 my BBT WAS VERY HIGH so do you think this was real O??

Will see if dh is up for another night :haha:

Answer to your question, I got ewcm few days after removal, thought this was my ov I am not temping and wasn't testing with opk, so presumed it was and thought I was 10dpo! Then for fun thought I would just take the opk get used to them see how they work etc, but got faint lines always till yesterday slowly thicker and darker, got slightly stretchy cm yesterday and the ewcm (not so clear though) today along with the pain on my right side and pos opk! I would say the April 30th you ov day!

So you pretty Had happen much the same as me

Fxd you get that :bfp:

Thanks euro

But

Will see if dh is up for another night :haha:

Answer to your question, I got ewcm few days after removal, thought this was my ov I am not temping and wasn't testing with opk, so presumed it was and thought I was 10dpo! Then for fun thought I would just take the opk get used to them see how they work etc, but got faint lines always till yesterday slowly thicker and darker, got slightly stretchy cm yesterday and the ewcm (not so clear though) today along with the pain on my right side and pos opk! I would say the April 30th you ov day!

So you pretty Had happen much the same as me

Fxd you get that :bfp:

yap i agree with you that APR30th,was my O,because i had left pelvic pain, but at that time i couldn't believe iam ovulated again,however,all the signs said it was my true O days:happydance:, so i still have hope that may be iam preggo, well see the next few days,i will take a test .
thanks to you, know i will start collect and read about the data i entered on ovia these days

Hey ladies :) how are you?

I couldn't hold anymore so took a test, as per usual BFN :(. Dunno why I tested.
AF is not due to Saturday so I know officially I'm not out yet, but I know I am. Sorry about the rant but feeling a bit down.

Oh Vicky keep up the pma honey there's still time what tests have you been using?
Are the extra sensitive?
I am o today there's no doubt about it! I can't believe how many signs your body throws out at you how could I have missed this! So the sharp pain was the start the other day of my surge :thumbup:

There only tesco one, are you from the UK? lol.

Oh really FX for you this month :) that's brilliant

There only tesco one, are you from the UK? lol.

Oh really FX for you this month :) that's brilliant

Yes I'm from UK are you?

I'm not familiar with tesco ones give it till thurs u and try again Fxd for you a :bfp:

If I don't catch this mth getting vitB6 50m complex slow release tablets, apparantly they are good and even though I got the B6 it's advised not to take them on there own? So won't bother x

Thanks you guys!! I'm trying B6 this cycle, so we will see if that helps. I am super thankful that I am having periods, because I know that's help the battle. What is vitex? Never heard of this or how it could be helpful...

I just asked my friend about vitex she swears by it
She came off mirena March used vitex this cycle and got her :bfp:

I might just go for the vitex next cycle instead

Izzy I don't know the exact reasons why but I read not to take B6 by itself only in a complex as I mentioned above honey

I googled it Hun
But I don't know if you can take vitex and vit b6 complex together maybe ask someone Hun x

X

surprise girls, i did the HPT test toda and it was :bfp:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay i couldnt belive myself i took digital clear blue test and it said :bfp: 1-2 weeks:happydance::happydance:
girls i want to spread a tons of :dust: to you
going tomorrow to my doctor to check.
please keep me updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back